Honda Crv , Versus ,suzuki Grand Vitara . Second Hand

The Honda is ok if your not doing any serious off roading, and their good motors IMO I had one for about 3 years with no problems whatsoever and it got abused! Mates had one even longer and only just sold it because he got a big caravan and was worried about the clutch. Can't really comment on the vitara other than a keeper mate of mine had one and never seemed to get it stuck and his shoot was bloody wet!

What about a Jimny mate I give mine absolute death been in rivers up to the wing mirrors with no snorkel up mountains doing jumps init I mean this car has been absolutely batterd been trying to break it for ages but I can't only give 800 quid for it to its never broke down and never been stuck I got a defender and off road the Jimny wipes the floor with it it will get anywhere atall all I done is put some tractor tyres on it for a cheep price of crap what you don't have to care much about ther spot on

• Like 1

What about a Jimny mate I give mine absolute death been in rivers up to the wing mirrors with no snorkel up mountains doing jumps init I mean this car has been absolutely batterd been trying to break it for ages but I can't only give 800 quid for it to its never broke down and never been stuck I got a defender and off road the Jimny wipes the floor with it it will get anywhere atall all I done is put some tractor tyres on it for a cheep price of crap what you don't have to care much about ther spot on

Jimnys are tidy but not enough room for all the gear ,