10 Week Old Today..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took Super Mario for a wander over the dunes this afternoon with Boots & Ruby the Pom,my youngest lad is on half term so he was away early doors with Don & Fenn..the pup is 10 weeks old today,

I've not found his temperament any different to any other sapling I've reared to be honest as I never with my other Saluki types,I just do with them as I have all my others,I think people can become h

Aye Ruby is in tremendous order mate,she's very VERY fit just now,she's not a terrier or spaniel but she's like a mix of the two when working,she's a handy wee mutt for mooching about and hunting up..

Posted Images

Really like him but I don't like that look he's giving you in that bottom photo, what's that song there maybe trouble ahead...

Trouble is my middle name Dodge haha..its not all gonna be plain sailing I know that but hopefully i will still have a few hairs about my head this time next year lol

Bonny pup that and boots looking well as usual not forgetting wee ruby glad she still out keeping the lurchers going

Aye Ruby is in tremendous order mate,she's very VERY fit just now,she's not a terrier or spaniel but she's like a mix of the two when working,she's a handy wee mutt for mooching about and hunting up..Boots is in good order too,just bringing him to the boil for what lays ahead..he's where I want him to be just now ?

PSX_20151022_183657_zpsrtle8zlm.jpg

• Like 6

Bonny pup that and boots looking well as usual not forgetting wee ruby glad she still out keeping the lurchers going

Aye Ruby is in tremendous order mate,she's very VERY fit just now,she's not a terrier or spaniel but she's like a mix of the two when working,she's a handy wee mutt for mooching about and hunting up..Boots is in good order too,just bringing him to the boil for what lays ahead..he's where I want him to be just now ?

PSX_20151022_183657_zpsrtle8zlm.jpg

class photo right there

pup looks mint andy was you not tempted to have a pup from boots

Boots ain't interested in covering a bitch Dai,all he's bothered about is eating and killing lol,so it's extremely unlikely there will ever be any of his offspring galloping across the land ?