I have a few books that may interest you. The Illustrated SIX POINTER BUCK By David Stephen, FOWLER IN THE WILD, BY Eric Begbie, WAY of THE GAMEKEEPER byJill Mason and A PATTERN OF WINGS by Jonathon YOUNG. Actually have quite a few more but would seem to fit the requirements.

For great true stories

The profit hunters by bill doherty

Just read the kindle preview of this book. I was mightily impressed. :thumbs:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Profit-Hunters-Bill-Doherty/dp/0957567316#reader_B00K6RT96S

TC

Read the book mate, it's one of the best to have been published lately

Hello my type of read are books like scooby by darcy I really like the story books any one know of any books in the same mould as it

Hello my type of read are books like scooby by darcy I really like the story books any one know of any books in the same mould as it

The king of the poachers by John Connell published in 1901 is a good one if you like the coursing
  • 1 month later...

He couldnt PM me matie, he was blocked..ha ha ha

If you dont get one off your missus, I will sort one out for you when you come up ratting..

Im doing a reprint, in hardback with a few extra chapters and lots more photos..

Edited by Omanyra
  • Like 3

He couldnt PM me matie, he was blocked..ha ha ha

If you dont get one off your missus, I will sort one out for you when you come up ratting..

Im doing a reprint, in hardback with a few extra chapters and lots more photos..

Sounds good, i'll bring my softback copy back, for you to flog to Meat, in return for a 50% off voucher on the next edition lol
  • Like 1

Ive got two others coming out next year matie, a lurcher book, and a ratting book..the reprint is third on my list.

You know I will see you ok on a copy..when they come out, call in before you buy one, kettles always on in Doks hoose

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

can't wait for the ratting one to come out buddy

I think that one will work well for a lot of folk Rat face...Its not a how to book, as we all know how to do that, its a year with the Border ratters, stories of different nights and days out ratting, sections on the many different breeds we had up, including Bedlingtons, Borders, Plummers, JRT, WHWT, Lakeys, Lurcher, Bull terrier, various cross breeds, different guys we had up with us, history of most of the dogs we had out, how they were bred, etc and a section on how to get the images seen in the book..to assist anyone wanting to have a go at capturing terriers ratting, at night.....camera, lens, settings etc etc etc..

Add to this some ot the highest quality images ever put together in one book..

• Like 2