Antis Trying To Get Boxing Day Meet Banned From Local Town

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some would, some wouldn't. Shame your tarring all with the same brush.

Mounted fox hunting being a sport for toffs was the bullshit narrative Labour used to get support for the hunting ban   I've known plenty of working class lads involved in hunts at all levels, even

But I bet if you asked the local hunt to sign a petition to support lurcher work they would turn there nose up at it

Signed, maybe organise all hunters in surrounding area to attend on the day.

I bet there is some excuse to arrest them or move them on .
Put on a Santy suit and bring a dog, couldn't move daddy Christmas on??

But I bet if you asked the local hunt to sign a petition to support lurcher work they would turn there nose up at it

Only what you have done in previous posts so don't play it like that

Like what??

Like what??

I'm not going to drag through you previous posts this time of night but you have jumped on bandwagon in the past steriotyping and that

Like what??
I'm not going to drag through you previous posts this time of night but you have jumped on bandwagon in the past steriotyping and that

I wouldn't waste your time looking. I make my own mind up on stuff....??

Like what??

I wouldn't waste your time looking. I make my own mind up on stuff....

Ok same with me I don't like hunting on horseback with hounds it's not my thing Infact I remember a member of my local hunt saying to my mate he had no right to take foxes by any means in the hunt country beacuse they all belongs to the hunt

Like what??
Ok same with me I don't like hunting on horseback with hounds it's not my thing Infact I remember a member of my local hunt saying to my mate he had no right to take foxes by any means in the hunt country beacuse they all belongs to the hunt

I don't doubt that for a minute......some right snobby b*****ds involved. But there's also lots of working class lads involved with it too that would sign any petition to keep all types of hunting legal........like we all should...?

Like what??

I don't doubt that for a minute......some right snobby b*****ds involved. But there's also lots of working class lads involved with it too that would sign any petition to keep all types of hunting legal........like we all should...[/quote

Edited by CushtyJook