Antis Trying To Get Boxing Day Meet Banned From Local Town

Mounted fox hunting being a sport for toffs was the bullshit narrative Labour used to get support for the hunting ban :no:

I've known plenty of working class lads involved in hunts at all levels, even the Berkeley hunt will have working class folk that are dedicated followers I'm sure.

• Like 6

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some would, some wouldn't. Shame your tarring all with the same brush.

Mounted fox hunting being a sport for toffs was the bullshit narrative Labour used to get support for the hunting ban   I've known plenty of working class lads involved in hunts at all levels, even

But I bet if you asked the local hunt to sign a petition to support lurcher work they would turn there nose up at it

But I bet if you asked the local hunt to sign a petition to support lurcher work they would turn there nose up at it

Some would, some wouldn't. Shame your tarring all with the same brush.
Only what you have done in previous posts so don't play it like that
Like what??
I'm not going to drag through you previous posts this time of night but you have jumped on bandwagon in the past steriotyping and that

I wouldn't waste your time looking. I make my own mind up on stuff....

Ok same with me I don't like hunting on horseback with hounds it's not my thing Infact I remember a member of my local hunt saying to my mate he had no right to take foxes by any means in the hunt country beacuse they all belongs to the hunt

If you don't agree with it don't sign it simple. Don't start trying to turn this into an us and them debate its not needed.

As much as a fud labspastic is, he doesn't discriminate against ANY type of hunting. And he wouldn't get on a horse either for love nor money....... The helmet would play havoc with his brylcreem.........

• Like 1

As much as a fud labspastic is, he doesn't discriminate against ANY type of hunting. And he wouldn't get on a horse either for love nor money....... The helmet would play havoc with his brylcreem.........

Why thank you! And your right....you won't find me on a horse, dangerous f***ing animals.

I also wouldn't be seen dead with a G-shock watch....Fanny..?

• Like 1

Why thank you! And your right....you won't find me on a horse, dangerous f***ing animals.

I also wouldn't be seen dead with a G-shock watch....Fanny..

I actually only got it for when out with the dugs etc, still probably cost more than your Fred Perry yin (that is the fashion in Fife now right?) lol

I actually only got it for when out with the dugs etc, still probably cost more than your Fred Perry yin (that is the fashion in Fife now right?) lol

Aye aye....bet it's a pink one as well....?

You being Ray Mears love child I'd have thought you used the sun to tell the time bollock breath.

Aye aye....bet it's a pink one as well....

You being Ray Mears love child I'd have thought you used the sun to tell the time bollock breath.

How you supposed to do that when lamping?

• Like 1

Aye aye....bet it's a pink one as well....

How you supposed to do that when lamping?
He never said lamping....?

Anyway why you wanting to know the time when your lamping.......will you turn into a pumpkin if your out past 12?.

• Like 1