Dog Eating Shit

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate who I go out with, one of his terriers does it. Can be horse cow or another dogs it wolfs it down, cracks me up everytime to see a big 16 stone bloke chasing his terrier round shouting feckin

Does'nt seem to matter how well or how much you feed them, some are just big old dirty born in the bone shit eaters

Saves from picking it up

Posted Images

Put rock sulphur in its water and it will stop.

You can get a block that you crumble in dogs water ,I think it's what gnippers suggesting.

My advice is don't let it lick you ,lol

Why not have you seen the price of Andrex these days :bad:

• Like 1

sorry but the tears are still rolling down my cheeks after reading this.

Class

"If it was missing something in it's diet, then eating it's own sh*t is the last place it will find it............it's missing"

seriously though, I have a bitch that has a spot on diet and still likes the odd warm turd from a variety of mammals.

as said before, just try to remove them before the hunger pangs set in

• Like 1

sorry but the tears are still rolling down my cheeks after reading this.

Class

"If it was missing something in it's diet, then eating it's own sh*t is the last place it will find it............it's missing"

seriously though, I have a bitch that has a spot on diet and still likes the odd warm turd from a variety of mammals.

as said before, just try to remove them before the hunger pangs set in

Glad you seen the logic :laugh:

• Like 1

My mate who I go out with, one of his terriers does it. Can be horse cow or another dogs it wolfs it down, cracks me up everytime to see a big 16 stone bloke chasing his terrier round shouting feckin leave it noooooo as its got a turd hanging out of its gob lol. Best one ever he phoned me a few weeks ago and said he had taken dogs out for a quick crap before work and the terrier disappeared for a bit then reappeared with a face full of human crap it had found in a bush ( dont think it was cushty as too far away). He said the mutt was covered in it all over its head and mouth as rough coated, he said he was heaving as he walked home and had too tie dog up in yard as he washed it. Said it was all over his hands and everything as he was nearly sick washing the little rascal. I had tears in my eyes when he told me and it still cracks me up now, dogs you got to love em !

• Like 4