Starting New Pup

Got myself a new pup, 1st x whip/grey bitch.

Be about 4 months about xmas time, will giving her a couple of hours out on the lamp be ok and bring her on a bit, over the festive period, and should I start saving my pennies for the vets, once she starts smashing her feet and getting ripped? :) . Oh yeah, will she be able to run roughish ground? Thanks :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark

Be perfect for the soft bouncy silage fields, but only if brindle with a matching collar and from tried and tested bombproof mousing lines

No, this one's black, just hope she has enough speed, and stamina, to get on terms with those mice, especially if the first two or three runs turn out to be gruellers. But thinking of using afore mentioned 'shiny' collar to partially blind said mice to help my pup. Here's hoping :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

Be about 4 months about xmas time, will giving her a couple of hours out on the lamp be ok and bring her on a bit, over the festive period, and should I start saving my pennies for the vets, once she starts smashing her feet and getting ripped? :) . Oh yeah, will she be able to run roughish ground? Thanks :thumbs:

why risk losing money keep her in doors take a pic of her with some bunnies out the freezer next to her and take a litter out of her asap and get some money out of her and feck taking her out its starting to cold now

• Like 1

why risk losing money keep her in doors take a pic of her with some bunnies out the freezer next to her and take a litter out of her asap and get some money out of her and feck taking her out its starting to cold now

Indoors is where she certainly is and will be kept. Thieving cnuts about everywhere these days :thumbs:.

Oh yeah, the cold doesn't really bother me that much ;)

Edited by shaaark

Make sure theres lots of snow on the ground when you run her & only let her run on the Fluffy top of snow

SNOW! Ooooh won't that be a bit too cold?! Not too sure if my shivering shitbag of a pup could hack it! :no:

What a awfull x what were you thinking?

Yep, shit feet, shit stamina, shit coat, shit brains, what the f**k was I thinking?! :laugh: , Oh yeah, I remember now, I had one or two years ago, caught me alot more than a few other types I've had, were intelligent, calm around the house, gutsy as f**k when working, didn't get injured, feet or otherwise, more than any other type and were a pleasure to own. and very importantly for me, they are a type I really like and get on with :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark

What a awfull x what were you thinking?

Yep, shit feet, shit stamina, shit coat, shit brains, what the f**k was I thinking?! :laugh: , Oh yeah, I remember now, I had one or two years ago, caught me alot more than a few other types I've had, were intelligent, calm around the house, gutsy as f**k when working, didn't get injured, feet or oyherwise, more than any other type and were a pleasure to own. and very importantly for me, they are a type I really like and get on with :thumbs:

I really like them too.

Keep us updated ?