Any Laws To Prevent Lifetime Banning From Keeping Dogs To Stop The Arsepca Using This ?

Pal of mine got a life time ban (not hunting related) and he's going to be appealing it but his lawyer recommended waiting a year or two after his conviction, easier to argue he's a changed man then.

I don't think having the dogs in your Mrs's name will help any, you're not allowed dogs living in the same residence as you, doesn't matter who the registered owner is. I could be wrong though, it's really hard to get any kind of concrete answer on these laws.

So if a man was banned from keeping a dog. If he just met a new bird and she had dogs, man would have to sleep in the kennel the poor cnut

• Like 5

Pal of mine got a life time ban (not hunting related) and he's going to be appealing it but his lawyer recommended waiting a year or two after his conviction, easier to argue he's a changed man then.

I don't think having the dogs in your Mrs's name will help any, you're not allowed dogs living in the same residence as you, doesn't matter who the registered owner is. I could be wrong though, it's really hard to get any kind of concrete answer on these laws.

So if a man was banned from keeping a dog. If he just met a new bird and she had dogs, man would have to sleep in the kennel the poor cnut

If my ex is anything to go by, I'd prefer the kennel

• Like 1

If you have alive time ban on dogs find a good friend to let them kennle them in there yard...over to pay the electric for there house or 15 pound a week. Have the dog registered to them to that address....if you get caught with the dog you say your walking it for a mate...then they contact the owner and she or he denies mowing anything about you having a ban and that she or he pays you to walk her dog while she's or he at work / or because he or she's been work all day ....

I really don't think there is anyway out of a lifetime ban on owning dogs/animals. Since it's gone through the legal proceedings and a judge has signed it off its properly legal then rather than just the RSPCA causing trouble and hassling people. The thing is with the RSPCA is that they forget that they have no rights to come into people's property when they knock on the door. As far as I'm concerned they're just the same is me but they are in a uniform and have shinier buttons which apparently they only wear to get people to let them in as it's similar to the police get up. The only way around it I think is to have a friend who would be willing to house it if you paid for food and did all the exercise for it. If you get caught it's registered to a different address and you can righty say your doing a mate a favour