Hunting In Mexico

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know if you take away 'tail' in that paragraph it really is quite a funny read...??

If your on a honeymoon shouldn't you be up to something else?

Sorry but I've had to take away the 'tail' again for pure comedy value.......??

Mate what a feckin idiot I am lol or some reason I was thinking you were in Baja California even though I typed Cancun :laugh:

I have connections with a local Mayan tribe mate but I'd be very pessimistic about by your chances at such short notice. Sorry.

If you could give it a go that would be great!

We got back from the riviera a few weeks back went snorkeling with turtles and stingrays the coral reef was great too ...do you loads of them f***ing racoons running wild there we did sitting on the tables next to us DSCN0631_zpspa7qeyv8.jpgnot sure what these are but they were everywhere

DSCN0605_zpsccj1trmm.jpg

We got back from the riviera a few weeks back went snorkeling with turtles and stingrays the coral reef was great too ...do you loads of them f***ing racoons running wild there we did sitting on the tables next to us DSCN0631_zpspa7qeyv8.jpgnot sure what these are but they were everywhere

DSCN0605_zpsccj1trmm.jpg

That's an agouti :thumbs:

Mate what a feckin idiot I am lol or some reason I was thinking you were in Baja California even though I typed Cancun :laugh:

I have connections with a local Mayan tribe mate but I'd be very pessimistic about by your chances at such short notice. Sorry.

I've msg the ex ;)

Do you speak any Spanish?? If not ya gonna really feckin struggle mate these guys speak Mayan or Spanish with SFA English lol

I've msg the ex ;)

Do you speak any Spanish?? If not ya gonna really feckin struggle mate these guys speak Mayan or Spanish with SFA English lol

Any excuse to try getting back in there, eh Kie? :laugh:

I've msg the ex ;)

Cheers. I don't speak any Spanish, but I'm sure I can muddle through with the medium of dance...

I've msg the ex ;)

Cheers. I don't speak any Spanish, but I'm sure I can muddle through with the medium of dance...
That's exactly how he pulled her in the first place.. :laugh:

I've msg the ex ;)

That's exactly how he pulled her in the first place.. :laugh:
:laugh: