Hunting In Mexico

I'm in Riviera Cancun with the wife. It's lovely but looking to do something different than lie by the pool for the next week.

Does anyone know of any hunters (preferably with dogs/hounds) in the vicinity I could tag along with?

I've tried Google, but don't fancy paying $15000 to shoot a "Trophy" whatever in what is effectively a deer park...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know if you take away 'tail' in that paragraph it really is quite a funny read...??

If your on a honeymoon shouldn't you be up to something else?

Sorry but I've had to take away the 'tail' again for pure comedy value.......??

I thought it was a honeymoon, she's gonna love you haha.get and do some stalking by the pool and hunt down a couple of cocktails.

Aye it is a honeymoon. I've stalked enough piña coladas (surprisingly pleasant gay white cocktails) to last me a life time. All inclusive is great, but it's doing nothing for my waist line!

Thinking of giving game fishing a go, but worried about sea sickness...

The croc hunting might be good? Can't believe you're doing cocktails ,sake. Get on the river and sea sickness shouldn't be too much of a prob, "I find the best cure for sea sickness is to sit under a tree",Atb Joe

What's wrong with cocktails? My love affair with them began back in 2006 when an older gentleman introduced me to the joys of the banana dackery (gay yellow cocktail). Since then I have often enjoyed a strawberry dackery (gay red cocktail). I'm always looking to experience new gay cocktails...

But croc hunting does look decent. I'll definitely give it a go!

• Like 1

The croc hunting might be good? Can't believe you're doing cocktails ,sake. Get on the river and sea sickness shouldn't be too much of a prob, "I find the best cure for sea sickness is to sit under a tree",Atb Joe

What's wrong with cocktails? My love affair with them began back in 2006 when an older gentleman introduced me to the joys of the banana dackery (gay yellow cocktail). Since then I have often enjoyed a strawberry dackery (gay red cocktail). I'm always looking to experience new gay cocktails...

You know if you take away 'tail' in that paragraph it really is quite a funny read...??

• Like 4

You know if you take away 'tail' in that paragraph it really is quite a funny read...

Just to clear up any confusion, I'm on honeymoon with my blonde busty wife. I'm not a homosexual.

I just like a nice gay cocktail every now and again.

You know if you take away 'tail' in that paragraph it really is quite a funny read...
Just to clear up any confusion, I'm on honeymoon with my blonde busty wife. I'm not a homosexual.

I just like a nice gay cocktail every now and again.

Sorry but I've had to take away the 'tail' again for pure comedy value.......??
  • Like 2

I just like a nice gay cock every now and again.

Nothing wrong with being bisexual pal, fair play :thumbs:

Let me know what you think of the place or if you get any sport.....I'm there on honeymoon next year!

We're Preferred Club at the Now Sapphire and it's absolutely outstanding. The buffet is of an extremely high quality (with hot plates where chefs will cook various protein to order). But there are also 7 a la carte restaurants you can eat at for lunch and dinner. I had a fillet steak last night and it was so tender I could have eaten it with just a spoon.

The staff are friendly and attentive. Two days ago we went to see the Mayan ruins of Chitchen Itza, which were simply amazing. When you consider the sheer volume of material the Mayans moved, and all without wheels, it's fairly mind blowing stuff.

The resort is right on the beach and we have a hot tub on the balcony. Really really impressed.

Can't add photos as they're too big and I don't know how to shrink them on the iPad. But definitely worth seeing.

I just like a nice gay cock every now and again.

Nothing wrong with being bisexual pal, fair play :thumbs:

I'm sure there's not. But I'm not bisexual either...

When I was in riviera maya we har a great couple of days quad biking through the jungle not quite hunting but I would highly recommend it... 2 full days and slept in the jungle in hammocks it was the highlight of my trip we seen lots of wildlife and the outback people are salt of the earth... This was about 10 years ago now.

Hi pal. You will be lucky with hunting i think. All round Quintana Roo, the state your in, and further a field is dense jungle. Vast majority of the time to hot to work dogs. Most of the crocs are protected along with a lot of the wild life. The fishing is very good im lead to believe but ive not done any out there as of yet. If you go wandering off into the jungle be very careful as croc attacks are common enough for it to be a threat. Not sure on the exact laws regarding spear guns but alot of the locals use them. Probably a bit late this time of year but keep your eye out for the hotel workers releasing the baby turtles. I hear youve had a drop or two f the wet stuff and some more due? Hope it doesnt affect you to much.

Id recomend a visit to Akumal, where you can swim and snorkel with wild turtles, guided or just take your own snorkel and look where the groups are.

Need any more ideas or advise gimmie a shout.

• Like 1

Hi pal. You will be lucky with hunting i think. All round Quintana Roo, the state your in, and further a field is dense jungle. Vast majority of the time to hot to work dogs. Most of the crocs are protected along with a lot of the wild life. The fishing is very good im lead to believe but ive not done any out there as of yet. If you go wandering off into the jungle be very careful as croc attacks are common enough for it to be a threat. Not sure on the exact laws regarding spear guns but alot of the locals use them. Probably a bit late this time of year but keep your eye out for the hotel workers releasing the baby turtles. I hear youve had a drop or two f the wet stuff and some more due? Hope it doesnt affect you to much.

Id recomend a visit to Akumal, where you can swim and snorkel with wild turtles, guided or just take your own snorkel and look where the groups are.

Need any more ideas or advise gimmie a shout.

Cheers for the heads up. I've booked a fishing trip for Saturday. The weather has been very kind, with all rain confined to darkness hours.

I shall research Akumal. We are looking at going to Xcerat next week.