Watch Out

If the keepers put loads of hard work in and is just about to start the season and someone come poaching I can see his pissed off.going on keeperrd ground this time of yf is asking for trouble.dress smart go and talk to him.take a bottle of port.if he drops charges you get your jukel back

What was he out Poaching pheasants with running dogs lol don't make me laugh

Let's look at it this way even if he was out running runnable game the keeper would have only shot the quarry on sight anyway

Give a bottle of port lol ild be strangling him untill he dropped the charges

If he wants his dog back got be wort it.6£ for a shitty port and away ye go.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you keep on going to the same area,....you really are upping the odds of getting a pull....   It is difficult getting permission (that part of Hampshire is partridge shooting country)...and also

The second rule of poaching club, is never write an on line confession.   Or ask for 20 other offences to be taken into consideration.

ffs why didn't you run , instead of going over too them,if I was poaching I be heading the opposite way if your going too get caught do it properly

If the keepers put loads of hard work in and is just about to start the season and someone come poaching I can see his pissed off.going on keeperrd ground this time of yf is asking for trouble.dress smart go and talk to him.take a bottle of port.if he drops charges you get your jukel back

What was he out Poaching pheasants with running dogs lol don't make me laugh

Let's look at it this way even if he was out running runnable game the keeper would have only shot the quarry on sight anyway

Give a bottle of port lol ild be strangling him untill he dropped the charges

If he wants his dog back got be wort it.6£ for a shitty port and away ye go.

The Keeper will Probally laugh and think he's soft in this situation it has to be handle with violence ild destroy his life if I got my dog took of me

• Like 3

Call me stubborn but I wouldn't go crawling to some keeper ...........when I tried to reason

with the ones who caught me , they were saying , they hoped I lost my licence , job and car ..........all for a bloody hare ............to think I had walked on marches/ protests to back up

their jobs and way of life ..........most keepers are very bitter , twisted individuals !

• Like 1

It could go wrong agreed.getting my dog back would be all that mattered to me.if that took to saying sorry and licking the c...s arse so be it.the chuck Norris would come later if me dog went for good.

• Like 3

then you be behind bars you won't beat the system by going all chuck norris lol

It's how prepared you are to do something behind bars I've lived my life in and out of gavver shops doesn't bother me a little knock on the keepers door and some persuasive words and advice to drop the charges as I'm sure no keeper wants to loose everysingle bird on their shoot over a minor thing that certain people ar prepared to turn into a major thing

I know one keeper who shot a mans dog had all his feed bins and water systems poisoned and got fired and then to top it of a short while after got kidnapped and got shot in both legs and dumped On a lane and the people involved are still in jail but will be out next year but sadly the keeper is living the rest of his life on wheels who won that one ?

• Like 5

Remember a lad near me got pulled , the keeper said ! I have shot some nice dogs in my time on my land " ..........the lad replied !" And ive torched some nice cottages in my time " .......he was then asked politely to leave that land ......which he did without any problem .

• Like 2

i cant see you getting your dog matey to be honest but lamping at that time seems a bit daft to me but things could of been worst your motor could of gone you could of been done with a asbo and had your home searched forget the bravado crew keep your head down and keep on doing what your doing but ffs make it alot later in the night

• Like 2

It doesn't matter what they are all saying on here mate,it looks like you will have to take it on the chin and look at it as a big lesson learned.i hope ya do get the dog back but it goes to show you that people are getting sick of lads doing what they want because of the Scooby gangs trashing everything.atb mate chin up.

• Like 1

land would soon have 4st bags of rat poison all over it if i never got my dogs back,had a mate years ago have a dog shot by a keeper,it was the most expensive bullet that keeper shot after 2 day there was thousands of game birds been picked up from rat poison where it came from god only knows but it was costly

A question for everyone about this topic: what if the lads in person were out lamping at 7:30pm on the same field but had harris hawks, and the police caught them, do you think they would of taken the hawks off them? or does this only apply to dogs... just a thought!!!! :angel:

A question for everyone about this topic: what if the lads in person were out lamping at 7:30pm on the same field but had harris hawks, and the police caught them, do you think they would of taken the hawks off them? or does this only apply to dogs... just a thought!!!! :angel:

Heard about lamping with them,sounds like great fun.

Heard about lamping with them,sounds like great fun.

Ive been doing it for yrs, only been caught once, but the land owner was pissed out of his head driving his landy (snob) with his brothers and mates in there 4x4s, they tried to get a bit arsey with me, so i said call the police and we will see wat they say about drink driving, they soon told me to just move on,,,lol