Watch Out

How did they know you was chaseing rabbits?

so if guy walks dog we torch on fields no rabbits they can take his dogs ?
No they cannot
but they seem to try and pin shite on you as soon as the see a lurcher
haven't you got permo bonhead
no idea what your saying lad sorry don't understand your post

There is an online translator for snappers posts.

Fucktard to English. It's free and easy to use. Just copy his nonsense and paste it into the translator.

Lol[/quote) iam dyslexic but he's worse than me lol

• Like 1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you keep on going to the same area,....you really are upping the odds of getting a pull....   It is difficult getting permission (that part of Hampshire is partridge shooting country)...and also

The second rule of poaching club, is never write an on line confession.   Or ask for 20 other offences to be taken into consideration.

ffs why didn't you run , instead of going over too them,if I was poaching I be heading the opposite way if your going too get caught do it properly

I think we all shine the lamp where we shouldn't be and may be the old farmer don't mind a few rabbits going ad the odd fela having a shine around but keeperd land is a different thing and is better left alone if no permission is granted he will be about all hours as soon as that lamp goes on he will be on you like a tramp on chips hope it all gets sorted and you get your dogs back

• Like 1

Trespass in search of game He has admitted trespass and to catching rabbits CPS would accept 100 quid fine and costs for a guilty plea saves time. , Getting the dogs back may be difficult if the RSPCA gets involved , there is a solicitor Alison Downs clued up and knows what shes doing, a lot of coursing lads use her shes had dogs back on many occasions.

you should contact a few wannabe martyrs and see if they'll do a homer by going in to the arsepca head quarters and doing they're thing.

Got pulled last night they asked what we doing i said bit rabbbiting policeman said were after burglars dont care for bit lamping ...hope dogs have had fun and off they went

Same everytime I've been out lamping and they've pulled me they have been like that the only arrogrant policeman in regards to feildsports I've encountered is one who raided my place years ago tried to further arrest me for having snares as he said only licensed gamekeepers could hold them the divay

I have never had any permission ................not bragging ...........just never managed to get it ..........so I have had to adapt , buy a cheap motor for the season , don't go in a 20k 4x4 , park on a housing estate and stay off keepered estates ...........over the years I have had

all types of police ,most been fine , wished me a good night etc , one even had a rabbit off me , but the 6 keepers who caught me coursing on Xmas morning ........and got the police out too

were complete tossers , .........even the police didn't want to know ............big mistake though when one tried to hold my then 14 year old son against his will .........police suggested they took it no further , same as others have said , I got blamed for every hare that had ever been run on there ...........to this day I cannot stand the way keepers lie , and kiss the arse of the law , hope you get your dogs back mate , and before people sit in judgement on lads like me and others .............can any of us honestly say we have never ever strayed ..........very very few I think .

• Like 7

.to this day I cannot stand the way keepers lie , and kiss the arse of the law

Very true how would they feel if was them after all they are no angels don't like boys running dogs but wouldn't bat an eye lit at shooting a bird of prey out the sky now I know a few gamekeepers and the majority are eejits who are to stuck up there bosses asshole and in a way I feel very sorry for them as they are stuck on the same boring estate working their asses of for a pittance just so a few Henry hoorahs can Impress thier friends at daddy's pheasant shoot for a hoot then piss of back to London

• Like 4

Very true how would they feel if was them after all they are no angels don't like boys running dogs but wouldn't bat an eye lit at shooting a bird of prey out the sky now I know a few gamekeepers and the majority are eejits who are to stuck up there bosses asshole and in a way I feel very sorry for them as they are stuck on the same boring estate working their asses of for a pittance just so a few Henry hoorahs can Impress thier friends at daddy's pheasant shoot for a hoot then piss of back to London

Two things that have ruined it for us ...........corporate pheasant shoots and camera phones ..........I cannot believe the high ranking position a bloody pheasant holds nowadays , I have taken hare and walk back to the motor without a care .........if the dog pulls a pheasant out I hide it under my coat and are sweating like a rapist as I run back hoping no one has seen me !!!!

• Like 1

Two things that have ruined it for us ...........corporate pheasant shoots and camera phones ..........I cannot believe the high ranking position a bloody pheasant holds nowadays , I have taken hare and walk back to the motor without a care .........if the dog pulls a pheasant out I hide it under my coat and are sweating like a rapist as I run back hoping no one has seen me !!!!

Rediculous mate Probally get more time in jail for poaching a wood full of game birds than you would raping someone in this day and age

• Like 1

If the keepers put loads of hard work in and is just about to start the season and someone come poaching I can see his pissed off.going on keeperrd ground this time of yf is asking for trouble.dress smart go and talk to him.take a bottle of port.if he drops charges you get your jukel back

If the keepers put loads of hard work in and is just about to start the season and someone come poaching I can see his pissed off.going on keeperrd ground this time of yf is asking for trouble.dress smart go and talk to him.take a bottle of port.if he drops charges you get your jukel back

What was he out Poaching pheasants with running dogs lol don't make me laugh

Let's look at it this way even if he was out running runnable game the keeper would have only shot the quarry on sight anyway

Give a bottle of port lol ild be strangling him untill he dropped the charges

Edited by CushtyJook
  • Like 1