Watch Out

:hmm:If you keep on going to the same area,....you really are upping the odds of getting a pull.... :yes:

It is difficult getting permission (that part of Hampshire is partridge shooting country)...and also has a large population of hares,...so,..running dogs over the fields at night, can split up the coveys,...and this is why Keepers are often out,..shooting foxes, etc...

That being said,...if a man wants to have a wander,..it is favourite to park up,..out of the way,....and have a wee wait and see , before walking the land....Best to get into a good position and stand still for a while,..just to make sure nobody is sitting nice and quiet,..waiting and watching...

Keepers love to do this..... :thumbs:

As for the authorities taking the dogs,..well,.they can,.and they will...

Personaly, I would rather them shot dead,.. than end up in the hands,.. of God knows who... :blink:

I am not a fighting man,..(too old and feeble),...but last time a pair of fools tried to collar up my dog..it definitly got emotional.... :laugh: I will never surrender my lurcher,..or my pals...

Facts are,..nowadays, the freelancing game has changed,...the balance has been tipped in the landowner's favour ,.so...if you have to trespass,..you got to learn a whole new set of rules,...or sooner , rather than later,..the shit will hit the fan...It is a bit unfair,.but there ya go, that's life...

Hope the original poster gets his jukels back.....regards, Phil..(retired)...

_MG_1996.jpg

Anybody that has read Phill,s comment, best take note,,,

Allway,s Listen to good advice, from someone that knows, :yes::yes:.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you keep on going to the same area,....you really are upping the odds of getting a pull....   It is difficult getting permission (that part of Hampshire is partridge shooting country)...and also

The second rule of poaching club, is never write an on line confession.   Or ask for 20 other offences to be taken into consideration.

ffs why didn't you run , instead of going over too them,if I was poaching I be heading the opposite way if your going too get caught do it properly

come on lads we have all poached or ya not a hunter be round to see the keeper explain that you were wrong and see if he will sign a permission slip only to get ya dogs,he can only say no and your no worse off, i know what id do till his shoot had i had my dogs took of me

very true well worth a shot that. I would eat a bloody big humble pie to get mine back. Offer help out any thing

What would the gamekeeper be able to do? Would imagine it wouldn't make any difference how much arse you kiss tbh.

of course it would all he as to say i gave permission last year and totally slipped his mind dogs returned no charges brought end of hassle cant prosecute if you have permission dogs must be returned especially when your hunting vermin (rabbits)

come on lads we have all poached or ya not a hunter be round to see the keeper explain that you were wrong and see if he will sign a permission slip only to get ya dogs,he can only say no and your no worse off, i know what id do till his shoot had i had my dogs took of me

very true well worth a shot that. I would eat a bloody big humble pie to get mine back. Offer help out any thing

What would the gamekeeper be able to do? Would imagine it wouldn't make any difference how much arse you kiss tbh.

of course it would all he as to say i gave permission last year and totally slipped his mind dogs returned no charges brought end of hassle can prosecute if you have permission dogs must be returned
what gives the right to take dogs there must be a loop hole as this law rushed through well I hope there who give this pricks the right to steal dogs

Correct me if im wrong, but rabbits at certain hours of a 24 hour period, im sure this what

the law states. If you have landowners permission you can hunt rabbits all day or night.

Ibelieve the LAW to be THIS....

1 hour before dusk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and 1 hour after sunlight the rabbit is classed as GROUND GAME

but before the times i have stated the rabbit is commonly known as a pest,,, FACT........

IF CAUGHT IN THE HOURS OF 1 HOUR BEFORE DUSK

AND 1 HOUR AFTER SUNRISE THEN THE OFFENCE IS

IF CAUGHT WITH RABBITS, AND POACHING,

IS TRESPASS AND TAKING GROUND GAME

IF CAUGHT WITH NO RABBITS THEN IT

IS GOING EQUIPPED IN THE PURSUIT OF RABBITS,, NAMELY, CONEY...

Edited by swg dave

How did they know you was chaseing rabbits?

so if guy walks dog we torch on fields no rabbits they can take his dogs ?
No they cannot
but they seem to try and pin shite on you as soon as the see a lurcher
haven't you got permo bonhead
  • Like 1

No they cannot
no idea what your saying lad sorry don't understand your post

Trespass in search of game He has admitted trespass and to catching rabbits CPS would accept 100 quid fine and costs for a guilty plea saves time. , Getting the dogs back may be difficult if the RSPCA gets involved , there is a solicitor Alison Downs clued up and knows what shes doing, a lot of coursing lads use her shes had dogs back on many occasions.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

Trespass in search of game He has admitted trespass and to catching rabbits CPS would accept 100 quid fine and costs for a guilty plea saves time. , Getting the dogs back may be difficult if the RSPCA gets involved , there is a solicitor Alison Downs clued up and knows what shes doing, a lot of coursing lads use her shes had dogs back on many occasions.

VERY GOOD POST DESERTBRED.............

No they cannot
no idea what your saying lad sorry don't understand your post

There is an online translator for snappers posts.

Fucktard to English. It's free and easy to use. Just copy his nonsense and paste it into the translator.

Lol

• Like 3