Kalibr Crickets

I have not looked at a new gun since I bought my HW100KT years ago, it has every thing I need. But you know what it's like lads. :laugh: I quite fancy a bullpup for use with my NV, and I love the HW100 bullpups, I'm teetering on the edge. :laugh:

I have not looked at a new gun since I bought my HW100KT years ago, it has every thing I need. But you know what it's like lads. :laugh: I quite fancy a bullpup for use with my NV, and I love the HW100 bullpups, I'm teetering on the edge. :laugh:

I would avoid HW100 anything. They have had problems from the start and HW haven't really got to grips with the issue. IMO.

I would avoid HW100 anything. They have had problems from the start and HW haven't really got to grips with the issue. IMO.

Never had a problem with mine, had it since 2010, not even a service. :thumbs:

Never had a problem with mine, had it since 2010, not even a service. :thumbs:

Well you're lucky buddy. I had trouble with mine and a few of my mates have too. Pressure dropping overnight in the bottle.....mine was leaking and it was one of the first in the country. I wasn't happy! ha ha :D:cray:

• Like 1

01204 496008. Ring and check stock pal.

Did that shop used to be called something like Target Sports Paul ?

They had a young chap behind the counter that new most things well and everyone waited for him, whilst the rest of the counter staff stood by as nobody wanted to speak to them because they new "nothing". :duh:

There was also a small fat get with a VERY big mouth that everyone "hated", owners son or something ?

Anyways good shop if you dont speak or deal with the owners but personally i would never use them again. :no::no::no:

atb

atb

I like the wooden stocks on the cricket, the skeleton types. But I don't know if they are available over here. Kalibr need to start manufacturing sub 12ft/lb rifles so they can import directly.

Wooden stocks are available on import only along with the bulk of the accessories. There are some gifted lads making custom wood though.

Your right about the sub 12 but if greed hadn't overcome a certain gun outfit (which we will not name). There would be a lot more available on the market.

You can still import direct and custom power kits are now becoming available. Lol by lads who have a clue how the rifles work.