The Worst Person You've Took Lamping

My ex bro in law and his endless mates/conquences ... worse one was a girl that he said he'd taken a few times. So explain quiet etc. And first thing she does is slam the door, endless questions for the first field so before we get to second gate I told her to be quiet. Through the gate and she finds a can of coke in her pocket, cracks it open and slurps it while we are walking. Then crushes the can up

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh I'm with flyn on this one,,,took my mrs one night,,,never again,,,she pestered me to take here,,,but did nothing but bitch all night,,,I've never seen someone make it look so hard to climb a fence

I took a fella out a few years ago who had been asking me for a night out for ages ,he did nothing but moan , it was too cold ,too wet ,too muddy ,he was hungry ,he was tired ,the dog kept sniffing hi

Its got to be me only been lamping twice in my life funnily enough with the same lad and about a year ago. First time he said stick with me we went into the darkness he walked right into a flock of e

I got sort of "Roped in" with a guy some years who had a couple of whippets and seemed a decent sort...He asked me to his permission one night and spent the entire night shouting and hassling a young fawn whippet that was only learning the ropes and a a little over a year old...Shouting and slapping the little dog was not required, he was a trier but the whole thing simply had not really clicked, but given time I feel he would have been fine.

He would retrieve but not at night...

The expert then decided that in order to teach the young dog to retrieve at night, while we were lamping, he would knock ten bells out of it, tie a rabbit to its collars and spent ten minutes shining a light in its face while shouting BRING....

Needless to say, that was the last I saw of him until about two years ago when I met him at a show - What about the whippets I asked? "Sold them" he replied, I'm doing dog agility now with collies......

The whippets got away!!

this story took place around 23 years ago ,, my partner who is now my wife her ex husband asked if he could come out lamping with us ,, so me my brother and x , who is at the time running a lot of the doors in the town and not to be messed with,, set off for the local resevior in my old capri with blue our bedie / grey x collie /grey and lucy a pure grey bitch , on the way I looks into the mirror and sees x with a great big crocodile Dundee type knife ,,, first thoughts are "hes gona f,,,n do me in " night goes on and the bag is getting heavy so we decide to start gutting as we go, a double slip and dogs bring one back each , ""here x sort that one out,, he struggles badly with the huge knife , my brother takes a rabbit off his greyhound , dispatches it ,turns to x and says NOT LIKE THAT , LIKE THIS ,, opens rabbit with his teath , shakes guts out , gets heart in his hand still beating and eats it ""im 53 now and all this seems like yesterday , I have a 20 year old daughter now and get on well with x and funnily enough that night has never been mentioned,, atb

My ex bro in law and his endless mates/conquences ... worse one was a girl that he said he'd taken a few times. So explain quiet etc. And first thing she does is slam the door, endless questions for the first field so before we get to second gate I told her to be quiet. Through the gate and she finds a can of coke in her pocket, cracks it open and slurps it while we are walking. Then crushes the can up

yes I did read about this one

I never took this lad he took me to be honest, I've never really been one for working the lurchers in groups or with others but I bumped into this lad a few times and he invited out on his permission for a spot of lamping. I decided to take him up as it was a cracking spot. He had a Hancock and a Beddy cross I just had my Bull cross, he said I could have the first slip so we got on the land the first rabbit I clocked in the beam my bitch took off and within seconds he'd slipped both of his dogs and saw nothing wrong with this I politely told him I wasn't really into gang lamping and that little friendship didn't go any further lol

• Like 3

Bonehead stop talking crap and following me around, getting old now

listen you cant accuse anyone of talking crap just shows cmw will print any shite to try make money you should start writing for mills and boons story's be more believable and we are allowed views on public forum just cos I don't agree we you don't mean others won't think your a top dog man lad and know ones following you around lad all you want to hear how great you are Edited by bonehead
  • Like 1