Should I Breed Or Not ?

Why do you argue with everyone bonehead

get folk trying to be smart we abuse calling names shouldn't I say anything back and anyone can type crap and be abusive I mean this guy prob nae say boo if you met him in street that's what makes me laugh !

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely this cnut wants a one way ticket off here? We are law abiding citizens who work inside the hunting legislation..fcuk off back to Facebook ?

Judging by your writings I would say you've been a dog man for 40 minuets rather than 40 years ........

Looks like your in it for the coin , so my advice would be to buy a schnauzer or something f.f.s.

Personally I'm not a fan of breeding, I have never had a litter simply because the only time I would consider breeding is if I had an outstanding bitch that had shown her worth over many many seasons and a stud ready to line her which had done the same for me...as it happens I have yet to have two such dogs and so the hassle of breeding my own far outweighs what I could get out of it. Find a litter you like and get a young pup to bring on.

+1 on that gareth, i would only breed my self if i have /had seen both the stud and the bitch prove them selfs to me over about five seasons.

Make it up? Its not my fault I can write articles and you cant string a sentence together

Don't think it was aimed at you, although with the fat weirdo bit I can see how you may have thought that.....

• Like 1

Why do you argue with everyone bonehead

get folk trying to be smart we abuse calling names shouldn't I say anything back and anyone can type crap and be abusive I mean this guy prob nae say boo if you met him in street that's what makes me laugh !

I just want to know what happened when you saw these terrible kennels with dogs lying in there own piss. Did you go and sort the trainer out or did you not say boo to him? Did you advise him to boil his head?

bonehead is a fantastic guy

and your a twat Cotten I could always make up stuff just like you ! You do t even have a dog ye fat weirdo

Hey cock face I've put pics up of my dog's. Where's your's? Oh you don't so stop talking shite and go pick up imaginary dog shit from imaginary dog's you fag