Far Far To Warm

That dreaming your crashing is terrifing....

Done that a few times,,,pulled over for a kip in the services,,,then whilst sleeping I've dreamed I was driving and falling asleep at the wheele,,,,,it's frightened me so much,,I've woken myself up screaming ,,,if anybody was parked next to me ,,they would have had a good laugh ,,,,the worst bit,,,,is the second you wake,,,your eyes won't focus ,,,and cos you think your driving ,,,it's terrifing for a few seconds...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

beleave me, im glad to see the season end, at times,,,,, im starting to think at times its a young mans game,,,im 50 very soon,, i no thats not old but being on the road from 5 at night 3hour plus l

ADD A RUN OUT LAST NITE WITH MARS AND LOFTI/ARRONS 1ST SEASONS DOGS,,,,WARM WAS NOT THE WORD,,,THE TEMP WAS 10,,,BUT THE HUMIDITY WAS A KILLER,,,,NOT A BIT OF WIND,,,DOGS PANTING AFTER A HANDFULL OF B

iff i lived were there was a lot of bunnys,, i wud be happy with 12 bunnys and home,,,,the mileage we do,,, would be crazy for that amount,,,,, its got you over a barrel ,,,so to speak,,

Done that a few times,,,pulled over for a kip in the services,,,then whilst sleeping I've dreamed I was driving and falling asleep at the wheele,,,,,it's frightened me so much,,I've woken myself up screaming ,,,if anybody was parked next to me ,,they would have had a good laugh ,,,,the worst bit,,,,is the second you wake,,,your eyes won't focus ,,,and cos you think your driving ,,,it's terrifing for a few seconds...

Done that too Tomo, crazy aint it..dreampt a wagon was running me off the road and I stamped on the brake, I woke up and I was nearly shoving the brake pedal through the floor, but I was parked up in a layby on the A1..

Frightening

• Like 1

All this trauma for a boot full of myxies haha, you gotta love it !
  • Like 1

Funny thing is you only ever dream of that jumping on the foot pedal or sitting up bolt upright staring straight ahead trying to focus on the road when you've been akip in the motor!! I've done all the aforementioned hundreds if not thousands of times..like Bill says power napping is the only way,even if you only get another 10 miles up the road before needing to stop again..older you get the more power naps are needed haha

Funny thing is you only ever dream of that jumping on the foot pedal or sitting up bolt upright staring straight ahead trying to focus on the road when you've been akip in the motor!! I've done all the aforementioned hundreds if not thousands of times..like Bill says power napping is the only way,even if you only get another 10 miles up the road before needing to stop again..older you get the more power naps are needed haha

Fuji

as I travel towards my final benediction I find my whole life is a power nap..Fighting against those little slices of death isnt the best thing to attempt..

• Like 1

just out of curiosity tjones how far round trip do you travel for your lamping? and how often? atb

its more than me and Az mate Tj is from Derby area hes got another 2hours travelling .

that moon is well up now ,roll on the next black week.

• Like 1