A Thing Of Beauty

South London pies look a bit more fuller mate

Seriously.......2 upside doon pies covered in green shite. Have you tried haggis???
f**k me lab I was only comparing them to GL pies not a haggis , and yes I have and there handsome as well . I've also tried them little poxy hard pies you get up there it was like eating an ice hockey puck ?
Did you just disrespect a scotch pie? You've taken that too far!!!!...?
  • Like 1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a bit of goat and veg,proper grub lads lol      

ye reckon????

Posted Images

South London pies look a bit more fuller mate

Seriously.......2 upside doon pies covered in green shite. Have you tried haggis???

how the f**k can you comment on food

you fuckers eat square sausage

Bet you've had many a square sausage you heathen!!

Is that liquor stuff eel juice .........

It's parsley sauce...and here comes the but....the water they use to make it is the stuff left over from boiling the eels, so technically eel juice and parsley. What's not to like? :D

Pie and mash is nice enough if you're a heathen like me and opt for gravy instead of liquor. :thumbs:

It's parsley sauce...and here comes the but....the water they use to make it is the stuff left over from boiling the eels, so technically eel juice and parsley. What's not to like? :D

Pie and mash is nice enough if you're a heathen like me and opt for gravy instead of liquor. :thumbs:

in recent years I've noticed not many have the eels like they used to not the demand appentely , So most just use plain water . Edited by marshman

What's not to like????? The bleedin eel juice that's what! Wrong wrong wrong bleeeaauuugh!

in recent years I've noticed not many have the eels like they used to not the demand appentely , So most just use plain water .

years back it was eel juice and eel pies mmmm that's proper choppy but eels went off the menu in the decline so mince beef took over ,don't think theres many that use eel juice now which is a shame , I used to empty the meat out and put eels in the pies , the best bit of pie n mash is when you nearly done is the liquer juice with the beef juice with salt vinegar and pepper slurp slurp :tongue2:

Dirty southern bar stewards.

Get a couple of babbies yeds ont plate.

Scottish pies are even worse than southerners tho! Last time I bought a pie in jock land it had baked beans in it!!!

Well you must have asked for a tottie and bean pie then.......ffs your getting what you asked for...??

Nowt wrong with a bean pie, it's the meat Scotch pies that are inedible :laugh:

Getting beyond a joke this now......try some brown sauce and stick it on a roll. Ahhh now we're talking!!...☺️

• Like 1