• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fluff do you not own Rex fecking class lol

Posted Images

I'm no saying anything bad about dog, but I cannae get me head around all folk using him and none saw him work, is he for whins eyes only lol few guys told me about bond dogs lollol never knew there was so many tho, and especially the ones used as studs lol

am just after red rossetts now so he done for me ?
Got a pic here of Whin showing Rex at Coniston Gamefair a couple of years ago it won nowt so don't think it breeds rosette winners either buddy haha
ok a guess al have to get rid of my pup in the morning then Fuji a honestly thought they could at least win a rossett ???gutted now a used that fcuking dog ?
  • Like 3

Seen two of his pups rake and kittlerox had at a show nice long backs on them and solid that was about 5 or 6 years ago think they were rakes boys dogs gave them a first just because they travelled the furthest lol nice dogs he keeps

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 2

To be fair I've nowt against matty or his dogs, I've heard they are very capable animals, it's his whole demeanour and belittling of folk, the fact he picks at everything and it's his opinion, his way, his whatever and that's it everything else is wrong.....

I wish BPR was still on here, he had a couple of beauties about 'the man" :laugh:

• Like 3

cant stop taking my eyes off the bird in the back ground with the glasses on8

So Rex & Whin don't impress you then? haha

Looks a canny dog..but Nothing that Whin has ever said has impressed me..

think he stole a pint of milk from the lairds door last night lol

Seen two of his pups rake and kittlerox had at a show nice long backs on them and solid that was about 5 or 6 years ago think they were rakes boys dogs gave them a first just because they travelled the furthest lol nice dogs he keeps

CNV00148.jpg

CNV00159.jpg

CNV00150.jpg

The Rex seems to have strong genes going from most pictures.......... Wtf happened with Haymins litter?!?! :laugh: