• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Craptin Drack Sprarrow ??

For showbox click on film at the bottom it says server underneath download just click on server and should bring a list of servers up pal

Download cartoon HD   http://cartoonhd.org     Read here re Showbox   https://showboxa.com/showbox-apk/

Found out why mine's buffering a lot. Just did a speed test on it and it's about 1mbps, yet my laptop which is 6 feet away from it is over 20? I don't get it.

clear the catche and enable zero buffering
There's more chance he'll understand the Japanese.

Jesus its hard work trying to install anything tried fusion... Won't download.. I suspect its talktalk .. Read stuff about VPN ... To complex for me at this stage lol

Try putting a VPN post up Kay, you never know someone may explain it in Leamams terms. Or look at latest youtube vids

• 1 year later...

Indian folk are very helpful just got off the phone with one calling from Microsoft

Ring ring. Hold on phones ringing now

must be that Nigerian prince sorting out how he's going to send me my inheritance

If you are not able to use Showbox then I recommend you to download Cartoon HD on your device. Even, I was getting purge error while installing and I tried this website to download the latest version of Cartoon HD Apk and it works fine.

Anybody down loading cartoon HD be care full my devise got a virus when my Mrs down loaded it.