What Happening To Thl

Whether people think that zini got a bit in front of himself or not, is not the real issue here. The real issue is that around the time zini left, a lot of other members that used to make valuable contributions to atctive topics also left. With them, they took Thier experience and advice. I think zini started some good debates with his videos and posts. He got people talking and more importantly got people thinking about Thier own shooting and the sport as a whole.

Some people join forums to have smoke blown up their arses, and when the fire goes out, no smoke. And there are plenty of members with far more experience than Zini and the others on this section, and I was here when a certain member was pulling his leg and he kicked off and left over nothing, I took the piss out of his flat cap and he never really spoke to me again after that, good luck to him. Some folk just don't have a sense of humour and want folk to take them serious, you'll not get that on an open forum, because after a hard days graft, people just wan't to have a laugh and chill. ;)

Well that certain member should hang his head in shame....but YOU? Ridiculing a man's hat. You b*****d. :nono:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im not a member of any other forum and i dont want to be ether   iv met some good friends on here and in person some not so good to but thats thl for you   some live over the water and some down a

Ive only been a member on here for a short while (2 years ) . and in that time i have got to know a good few lads , all it be in the air rifle sections , simple because thats what i do , this does not

Some people join forums to have smoke blown up their arses, and when the fire goes out, no smoke. And there are plenty of members with far more experience than Zini and the others on this section, an

Posted Images

Whether people think that zini got a bit in front of himself or not, is not the real issue here. The real issue is that around the time zini left, a lot of other members that used to make valuable contributions to atctive topics also left. With them, they took Thier experience and advice. I think zini started some good debates with his videos and posts. He got people talking and more importantly got people thinking about Thier own shooting and the sport as a whole.

Some people join forums to have smoke blown up their arses, and when the fire goes out, no smoke. And there are plenty of members with far more experience than Zini and the others on this section, and I was here when a certain member was pulling his leg and he kicked off and left over nothing, I took the piss out of his flat cap and he never really spoke to me again after that, good luck to him. Some folk just don't have a sense of humour and want folk to take them serious, you'll not get that on an open forum, because after a hard days graft, people just wan't to have a laugh and chill. ;)

Well that certain member should hang his head in shame....but YOU? Ridiculing a man's hat. You b*****d. :nono:

I know, I should use a little more restraint, but it was like and old coal miners hat crossed with an ikky thump type of thing. I couldn't help my self. And I only said it the once. :laugh:

I know, I should use a little more restraint, but it was like and old coal miners hat crossed with an ikky thump type of thing. I couldn't help my self. And I only said it the once. :laugh:

And it did look completely ridiculous.

• Like 1

It's only a computer screen. Nowt serious. Nice to hear other peoples opinions on things, it's great and I enjoy it myself. Better than a shitty mag full of adverts. Don't judge it it goes up and down like the sea ? just enjoy the waves and wave ?

• 1 month later...

By the sounds of it the chaps have had some time off. I may take the mickey now and then but for god sake I cant wait for there next upload. The sponsorship shit is getting in the way though a bit. I miss them just going out with there own rifles and making superb shots well. Not one they've been lent by SFS or Armex, thats actually pretty shit, but will still put groups under an inch at 27 yards. Most rifles will, whether there 120 quid or 220.

But yeah, looking forward to the next video. It'll no doubt be something from Walther or Armex though... mark my words.

There are some good members on here IMO. Knowledgeable and can have a laugh. If you take yourself too seriously and think you're the next messiah because you're ok with a gun, you aren't going to fit in.

:thumbs: have another like that four you got now you will need a bigger bored before long

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

There are some good members on here IMO. Knowledgeable and can have a laugh. If you take yourself too seriously and think you're the next messiah because you're ok with a gun, you aren't going to fit in.

:thumbs: have another like that four you got now you will need a bigger bored before long

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

It's ok mate. My writing is very small. :laugh:

The answer to the question has just been answered, there are a select few on here like it or not that think they run the forum and you have to "fit in" with them, newbie questions get mocked albeit some of them are rather stupid but if someone wants to learn that's a good thing, take this stupid twat club for example, it's you boys making the thl clicky and ranting on about si just shows the level I'm talking about he hasn't been on here for ages......let it go! Yeh the old people come people go excuse but a lot of the reason people go is because they simply thing what a load of nobs on here.

• Like 1

The answer to the question has just been answered, there are a select few on here like it or not that think they run the forum and you have to "fit in" with them, newbie questions get mocked albeit some of them are rather stupid but if someone wants to learn that's a good thing, take this stupid twat club for example, it's you boys making the thl clicky and ranting on about si just shows the level I'm talking about he hasn't been on here for ages......let it go! Yeh the old people come people go excuse but a lot of the reason people go is because they simply thing what a load of nobs on here.

Its "think" mate :D

Calm down bugg. Its all just a bit of fun. Banter and such.

Atb.