What Happening To Thl

I agree with most of what you said , but Si pittaway got a lot more lads in to shooting and shooting springers or pick up a springer again and that includes me with picking up a springers after so many years of not touching one , now i have five spring guns and shoot them more than my PCP guns

Not knocking Zini, he seems a really nice lad, Just think he lost the plot a bit with the TV thing, can't knock him in the slightest for wanting to turn it into a business when he left the army, but I got bored hearing about it, and sandfield sports, so I stopped looking in when they all started falling out over nothing.

• Like 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im not a member of any other forum and i dont want to be ether   iv met some good friends on here and in person some not so good to but thats thl for you   some live over the water and some down a

Ive only been a member on here for a short while (2 years ) . and in that time i have got to know a good few lads , all it be in the air rifle sections , simple because thats what i do , this does not

Some people join forums to have smoke blown up their arses, and when the fire goes out, no smoke. And there are plenty of members with far more experience than Zini and the others on this section, an

Posted Images

Believe it or not lads, I thought the section was better before Zini arrived, that's about the time that the section changed and your professional airgunners turned up (pah!), to many sub sections to flick through with nothing new in them, and the folk that moaned and whined until they got the extra sections realised they had nothing to put into them, a waste of time, it was better when the section only had one section with everything on it. I have nothing against Zini, I liked a lot of the stuff he posted, a little long winded sometimes with his vids, but the reason folk got bored with him is that he became Zini the TV star and believed his own hype, then when everybody got bored with his content, he started to cob his rattle out of his pram. The only one I miss out of the whole bunch of them is DavyT, a propper airgunner, f**k blowing smoke up peoples arses, he gets on with his shooting. And the internet is not the heart of our sport, getting your self out and about is. So instead of moaning, get your self out and get posting. :thumbs:

Spot on. That's basically what I was trying to say but wasn't able to articulate.

Have to admit I missed all the falling out that happened though, so can't comment on that.

• Like 1

Believe it or not lads, I thought the section was better before Zini arrived, that's about the time that the section changed and your professional airgunners turned up (pah!), to many sub sections to flick through with nothing new in them, and the folk that moaned and whined until they got the extra sections realised they had nothing to put into them, a waste of time, it was better when the section only had one section with everything on it. I have nothing against Zini, I liked a lot of the stuff he posted, a little long winded sometimes with his vids, but the reason folk got bored with him is that he became Zini the TV star and believed his own hype, then when everybody got bored with his content, he started to cob his rattle out of his pram. The only one I miss out of the whole bunch of them is DavyT, a propper airgunner, f**k blowing smoke up peoples arses, he gets on with his shooting. And the internet is not the heart of our sport, getting your self out and about is. So instead of moaning, get your self out and get posting. :thumbs:

Spot on. That's basically what I was trying to say but wasn't able to articulate.

Have to admit I missed all the falling out that happened though, so can't comment on that.

It's hard to put points across with out seeming to be bias or having a go at folk on internet forums, and I hope that most folk on THL know me well enough to know the difference. :D That goes for you too Zini. :thumbs:

Whether people think that zini got a bit in front of himself or not, is not the real issue here. The real issue is that around the time zini left, a lot of other members that used to make valuable contributions to atctive topics also left. With them, they took Thier experience and advice. I think zini started some good debates with his videos and posts. He got people talking and more importantly got people thinking about Thier own shooting and the sport as a whole.

• Like 4

It may sound soppy but im proud to be part of this forum

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Puff.
TWAT :feck: :feck: :feck:
And that's why we love THL.

Out of likes again Rez

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Why don't you pair of twats just get a room and have done with all this courting. :-)

Chris

• Like 1

Whether people think that zini got a bit in front of himself or not, is not the real issue here. The real issue is that around the time zini left, a lot of other members that used to make valuable contributions to atctive topics also left. With them, they took Thier experience and advice. I think zini started some good debates with his videos and posts. He got people talking and more importantly got people thinking about Thier own shooting and the sport as a whole.

Some people join forums to have smoke blown up their arses, and when the fire goes out, no smoke. And there are plenty of members with far more experience than Zini and the others on this section, and I was here when a certain member was pulling his leg and he kicked off and left over nothing, I took the piss out of his flat cap and he never really spoke to me again after that, good luck to him. Some folk just don't have a sense of humour and want folk to take them serious, you'll not get that on an open forum, because after a hard days graft, people just wan't to have a laugh and chill. ;)

• Like 7

Some people join forums to have smoke blown up their arses, and when the fire goes out, no smoke. And there are plenty of members with far more experience than Zini and the others on this section, and I was here when a certain member was pulling his leg and he kicked off and left over nothing, I took the piss out of his flat cap and he never really spoke to me again after that, good luck to him. Some folk just don't have a sense of humour and want folk to take them serious, you'll not get that on an open forum, because after a hard days graft, people just wan't to have a laugh and chill. ;)

You Scottish twats dont know anything about a hard days graft ,you lot are ether signing on or getting p***ed :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 3

You Scottish twats dont know anything about a hard days graft ,you lot are ether signing on or getting p***ed :laugh::thumbs:

You got me. :laugh::drink:

• Like 1

And between signing on and getting pissed they're getting all bitter and twisted about not being English. :-)

Chris

• Like 3

And between signing on and getting pissed they're getting all bitter and twisted about not being English. :-)

Chris

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Chris

Yeah! :laugh:

Couldn't have put that better. Especially the first part :yes::thumbs: