What Happening To Thl

Well I noticed topics seemed to become scarcer when zini left. It was a better forum back then. Fact. I'm not sure what the issue was with si but it Deffo made a difference when he left.

I would second that. Credit due to him really [and Davy], they've kinda set up their own thing on gaybook and its a busy page. They've brought perhaps a visual side to the sport that we can all see, and still does through his videos etc.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im not a member of any other forum and i dont want to be ether   iv met some good friends on here and in person some not so good to but thats thl for you   some live over the water and some down a

Ive only been a member on here for a short while (2 years ) . and in that time i have got to know a good few lads , all it be in the air rifle sections , simple because thats what i do , this does not

Some people join forums to have smoke blown up their arses, and when the fire goes out, no smoke. And there are plenty of members with far more experience than Zini and the others on this section, an

Posted Images

Folk do come and go but it seemed there was a mass clean out exodus when this site got new sponsors ?. But its only the internet just crack on doing your own thing you don't need to post and put picts on here and win anybodys approval to be out there doing your thing

Numerous reasons mate, people come and go, people drift into the sport get bored and give up, people get bored or move on in life, have kids etc, then there's peaks and troughs as the season comes and goes, as well as the likes of facebook etc now, but to be fair I wouldn't put anything to do with hunting images on facebook personally, its too open and right in the public eye, the amount of idiots I have seen posting fox cubs lined up dead, foxes with there heads blown apart , theres a line and facebook is not good for showing these type of things at all.

We should start getting out more with other members and sharing outings, etc that can be interesting.

Numerous reasons mate, people come and go, people drift into the sport get bored and give up, people get bored or move on in life, have kids etc, then there's peaks and troughs as the season comes and goes, as well as the likes of facebook etc now, but to be fair I wouldn't put anything to do with hunting images on facebook personally, its too open and right in the public eye, the amount of idiots I have seen posting fox cubs lined up dead, foxes with there heads blown apart , theres a line and facebook is not good for showing these type of things at all.

We should start getting out more with other members and sharing outings, etc that can be interesting.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: spot on Ian

Me and visluk have had a few new members out and show,d them how to go on

we have been lucky with them and have shown respect for us and our land

and we have made new friends.

all from this forum

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ian

with that many rabbits in your photo

id come out with you any time :thumbs:lol

atb

Takes the fun out of it mate shooting bigger numbers like that, by the time you wrap in, its normally when normal people are getting up and once you finish gutting them your backs like a U bend..

I'm on a lot of different forums/but I like this one the best I've met some good people on here and made some good friends up and down the country its a well moderated forum which allows some good banter

• Like 3