What Happening To Thl

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im not a member of any other forum and i dont want to be ether   iv met some good friends on here and in person some not so good to but thats thl for you   some live over the water and some down a

Ive only been a member on here for a short while (2 years ) . and in that time i have got to know a good few lads , all it be in the air rifle sections , simple because thats what i do , this does not

Some people join forums to have smoke blown up their arses, and when the fire goes out, no smoke. And there are plenty of members with far more experience than Zini and the others on this section, an

Posted Images

This is something I've actually noticed myself. Which leads me on to the dr B thing earlier, when I asked has he left etc. As mentioned above, some do just come and go, but most just get annoyed with things perhaps. Piss taking, banter, arguing, same topics.

I have joined the airgun forum myself, but don't visit it as I suppose I don't feel 'part of it'. There is so many members, I know there is on THL, but in just the airgun section you get your regulars who I know and can talk too. On there, even though the wealth of knowledge is extensive, it maybe comes across to me as just an encyclopaedia. Where's this is more a "community". On other forums, it reminds me of an expo, on here it's like a meet.

I don't know, but there is something that parts THL from other forums, and as I said it suits me more.

• Like 6

im not a member of any other forum and i dont want to be ether

iv met some good friends on here and in person some not so good to but thats thl for you

some live over the water and some down and up the country and it feels like there just around the corner

like Rez has say,d it feels like a community

and yes some times it go,s quiet

but we all hunt weather its with a rifle,(of any kind air or bullet or 12 bore ),ferrets,dogs or what ever we use we are part of the best out door sport you can be part of and we are all good at what we do in our own ways

and we pass this on to all the new members on here

It may sound soppy but im proud to be part of this forum

but your all still a bunch of

TWATS

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 9

Ive only been a member on here for a short while (2 years ) . and in that time i have got to know a good few lads , all it be in the air rifle sections , simple because thats what i do , this does not mean that i dont read other topics , ie dogs , ferreting , ect

On other fourms its air fifles , and not much more ! but hear there is a much wider scope of hunting topics to read and comment on if you wanted to , hunting is hunting in any form that you like , and thats why the thl has a vast array of members, it covers all aspects of our sport (if thats the right word ). if a dog gets stolen its put up , and not only dog men keep a eye out for it , all other members will do the same , that just proves one thing we kind of look out for each other , even tho we dont know each other personally,

there a some silly twats that put up silly posts ( me included ) but its not ment as a personnal dig to any one , not on my behalf anyway .

its a shame when i see a member with thousands of posts decide to leave and move on , and i do ask my self why

only that person can answer that !.i dont think that the site is going round and round , topics do

repeat them selfs from time to time , and that because , new members are only seeking advice , ive done the same more than once

but i have never been called a dummy for asking !

IT is a community that we all share with one common intrest hunting

and for what its worth i enjoy the threads , the bannter , the slagging off ect ect but there no harm ment

so in a nut shell carry on , its a good place to be !

atb to all

Dave

• Like 7