You Get Out What You Put In, Whats Your Favourite Dog You Owned

I had one years ago , in fact turned up at 12 month . he was a collie bull grey , hated him at first sight was asked to give him a chance I said definitely not . even though I was told he was going to be pts . my Missus begged me I gave in I'll give it a couple of week , well he pissed in the house on the way through to his kennel first night out ran off I went home to find him sitting outside this happened 3 times I can remember . something started to click so pushed and pushed him and he gave his all in the end he ended up sleeping in the house and I was asked on nights out alot because he made you smile , gave his all , loved the kids the Missus walked him and plenty of cracking bags night after night . unfortunately was hit by a car I was devastated , nearly jacked the game in . but he was by far my favorite and proved you can turn dogs around

• Like 3

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favourite bitch is sky my blue bitch put a lot of time into and she's turned 3 now and reaping the rewards she's a decent all around bitch and will give her all into everything I throw at her hunts

I've always thought this but just wanted to say it, the more time and effort you put in the better the rewards,had my little bitch here since 6 weeks old,she's coming up 5 next, and she's getting bett

colliewhippet x grey of some sort probably my best dog , got him at 6 weeks old and had him for 17 years

Posted Images

My old red bitch was the best dog I've had to date. Had to have her PTS last summer.

Didn't get her from a pup and took a lot of time getting her right. She had never seen the lamp, it was all new to her. But once it clicked, it clicked. Had some good fun with her. No world beater but a real all rounder. Jack of all trades. Master of none...

null_zpsb13f9c11.jpg

She was a beauty Gaz , a real bitch that you had to fall in love with , glad I had a chance to spend time with her.... But you know my soft spot for her

has to be my young dog that not long ago done his leg ending his running carer started off an avarge dog stopped working him at around 13 months and gave him a month of pure fitness(he wasent out of shape before this just not tip top) after that he was killing most of what he was slipped on unfortunately it did not last long think he caught me 52 local rabbits in spots that a few people run in over about two weeks were before 2 was a good night for him.

shame realy would of turned out a very handy dog

post-93580-0-85729600-1445202014.jpg

post-93580-0-10658500-1445202343.jpg

post-93580-0-92171200-1445202350_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

All my gsd xs are mine do what I want of them

have you had the bitch out yet malc
she's in season so as soon as she's out of season she will be out she's climbing the walls I've been out with the pup getting him going but she will be out with murph got some work for her to do

My old red bitch was the best dog I've had to date. Had to have her PTS last summer.

Didn't get her from a pup and took a lot of time getting her right. She had never seen the lamp, it was all new to her. But once it clicked, it clicked. Had some good fun with her. No world beater but a real all rounder. Jack of all trades. Master of none...

null_zpsb13f9c11.jpg

She was a beauty Gaz , a real bitch that you had to fall in love with , glad I had a chance to spend time with her.... But you know my soft spot for her

Yeh she was a good'un mate. We had some good nights with her.

• Like 1

Ha ha that's ironic you should say "lucky" I hooked up with a dog man when Oscar was 14 months, after seeing him run he concluded "you got lucky with him" I remember taking acceptation at the time thinking "I traveled 500 miles and emptied my piggy bank of £150 to get him, lucky?" The man in mention later turned out to be a green eyed bullsh*tter but he was on the money with statement. He's a pleasure to own. And yep snap on your latter point, altough I do like the idea of having a bit of history in what you're running. .

mine would have to be this little bitch. she is a loyal game little bitch and has put a lot of larger dogs to shame over the years. I like her so much as she is what I would call honest, she will give 100% in any situation and when the chips are down she wont just throw the towel in and quit. she suits me grand and that's all she has to do at the end of the day. atb

post-93865-0-53190400-1445416346_thumb.jpg

post-93865-0-42737300-1445416348_thumb.jpg

• Like 2