Putanges - Any More For Any More?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1st ones in the bag [/url]

I have 2 spare setting tools free to good home   I made 1 as I lose things often and made extra. anybody wanting one let me know

accident and emergency`s all over the country will be full of middle aged men all with odd bits of wire clamped onto their fingers/hands/bellie fat/other protruding out body parts

Posted Images

Just had a count up. :blink:

Dependent on the orders not yet paid for being confirmed there are about 170 traps left (miscounted earlier). Only 1 (or 2 dependent on orders being confirmed) Setting Pliers and 2 (or 3) packs of Spare Triggers left.

Edited by Nicepix

Its all on page 1.

I'll need confirmation and payment by Sunday 15th so I can print off the Hermes postage labels before travelling over. Pity the poor sod on the day shift at the Hermes Depot at the Jet Service Station just outside Hull when I drop off 50 kilos of ironmongery for them to sort out :D

• Like 1

Sorry - No pliers left at £4.

I can probably source a few locally at around £6 or slightly more, and I haven't been able to get any more at the cheaper price. The annoying thing is that they are exactly the same product. If you want the extra traps then it would be £18.50 (£17.50 for the traps plus £1 extra postage). If you want pliers I'll get you a pair, but it will have to be at the £6 price.

EDIT: let me know by PM about the pliers and I'll refund the payment or part of it if necessary.

Edited by Nicepix

I've just finished packing the orders ready to print the postage labels next week. Those who have ordered or expressed an interest please check the list on Page 1 to make sure you are on it and the details are correct. There are two or three awaiting payment and I'm waiting for JD to confirm the quantity of his order. Otherwise I think the list is complete.

Having just looked at the Hermes website for parcel deliveries there are options to include the recipient's mobile and / or e-mail for tracking purposes. If any of you want me to add them please send a PM before next Sunday (15th)

Thanks.

Edited by Nicepix