Further Update On New Lurcher Association

As secretary of the AWL, could I please have the names of who are actually on the Steering group ?.

Many Thanks

Jayne.

You have a PM on Moochers from us :thumbs:

I know. Thank You Sandy. but as above the full list of names.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call it sad if you like. . . . . . but to me, that just sounds like the defence of someone who doesn't like constructive criticism! These kind of bodies NEED to be questioned, so that answers can be f

I get it now... I think!! 2 groups, 1 new 1 old.. That can't get along and work as one for whatever the reasons may be?? ( perhaps we've ran out of acronyms ??)...So now the lurcher owners decide who

This younger generation (and they're not all young either) see what they do as a form of rebellion, or they're just that thick that they don't realise the implications of of what the do and say. They

Posted Images

I know it's said that a lot is being done behind the scenes and updates are forthcoming but what role does alan tyres play in this? Were is he? He's a member on here isn't he? Youse arnt running for government or something so get involved in the discussion at hand instead of leaving all the enquires n questions to moomin n co or are we in wait of some big important speech or something..

As secretary of the AWL, could I please have the names of who are actually on the Steering group ?.

Many Thanks

Jayne.

just add mushroom, he hadn't asked me to pm you so i didn't quote him, but he is involved non the less.

Many Thanks

Jayne.

just add mushroom, he hadn't asked me to pm you so i didn't quote him, but he is involved non the less.

So are You Saying Trenchfoot, SkyKat. Desertbred and Mushroom?

I know it's said that a lot is being done behind the scenes and updates are forthcoming but what role does alan tyres play in this? Were is he? He's a member on here isn't he? Youse arnt running for government or something so get involved in the discussion at hand instead of leaving all the enquires n questions to moomin n co or are we in wait of some big important speech or something..

Alan is the Chair, he doesn;t need to log on to here to know whats going on, he delegates. Giro, is Pr. its part of his role....

One simply cannot sit * on the net * all day in order to reach other mediums , for the time being.

Yes Skycat, Trenchfoot, Desertbred, Mushroom and myself with support from some decent people here and elsewhere. . As I said in the PM, three of those asked me to contact you hence the PM, I honestly believe that no group will get anywhere by playing games or refusing to work with other groups.

Alan is the Chair, he doesn;t need to log on to here to know whats going on, he delegates. Giro, is Pr. its part of his role....

One simply cannot sit * on the net * all day in order to reach other mediums , for the time being.

Don't mean to sound rude but seems like he's been in that chair so to speak for 20 years then n maybe to go forward it might be best to get out of it and move to then move things forward..

Moomin what were you thinking taking on that role ha they saw you coming there lol ; )

• Like 2

Yes Skycat, Trenchfoot, Desertbred, Mushroom and myself with support from some decent people here and elsewhere. . As I said in the PM, three of those asked me to contact you hence the PM, I honestly believe that no group will get anywhere by playing games or refusing to work with other groups.

Thank You Kindly, i will pass it on. :thumbs:

Thank You Kindly, i will pass it on. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

the meeting with Tim Bonner and the steering group went well they felt, were minutes taken of the meeting? What did Tim Bonner actually offer the lagbi? that is not being revealed yet?

Y.I.S Leeview

Hadn’t Trenchfoot answered that pages back?

Oh well it would take a while to find it for you so here’s a quote of the report sent to members of the steering group from him after the meeting.

“The meeting went very well. Tim was very responsive about the need to be seen to be doing more in support of lurchers (working and otherwise). He also admitted that LAGBI denouncing all the illegal, bad practice carried out by certain lurcher owners was also much needed and to by applauded.

As such, they are more than willing to have an article, which he has invited Penny to write on any thing she see's fit, to go in the CA quarterly magazine for its paid up members. He will also look to spread the word out to the general press, in hunting friendly areas, talking about legal aspects of lurcher work etc. This he would also look to extend to some of the shooting press, such as the shooting times so as to reach out to land owners, shooters and keepers etc.

Tim see's the role of the CA as a conduit for sharing and managing the supply of information between its members, the powers that be and the media/general public. As such any website of LAGBI, could act as a portal for the CA to share good practice/ news to and from the lurcher community. A link then could be set up between "our" website and theirs.”

I do struggle with these continued claims of cloak and dagger stuff you seem so pre occupied with leview lol.

right 2 of your steering group had a meeting with Tim Bonner of the CA 2 week back as mentioned above, no mention of the meeting until Friday evening :hmm: I'd of been crowing from the roof tops if that was the case. your steering group were all over on our profiles no problem with that, finally asked why? did they want to talk? they did want to talk to Alan Tyers? this was after he was dismissed by them in the locked thread after being told repeatedly by many that his input would be beneficial.

the phone rings and it was trenchfoot inquiring about Alan Tyers, quite along conversation and the phone was passed to myself to have a chat,now I'd spoken with Mushroom the previous evening and made a prediction, so here was my oppertunity to ask straight out "Did Tim Bonner say words to the effect that you need to speak with Alan Tyers as he is the representative voice for lurchers in here and the CoH" slight pause and then "well yes he did"

Would you like to confirm that?

Y.I.S Leeview