Further Update On New Lurcher Association

Did anyone see the article then ??

hi Giro.

Who sits on the AWL committee ?

Giro would you like to name the committee of the AWL ??

Dewclaw your group including yourself have joined moochers in the last couple of days :yes: its posted on there whos on the committee for all to read

Y.I.S Leeview

so let me get this right, you elected yourselves onto a committee of a new club because you felt the members of the other club had not kept you up to date despite the fact you all had the chance to be on the steering committee of this new club. is this correct or have i missed something :blink:

YES you've missed a lot, the New club was started 20yrs ago and recognised by the CA and CHA to represent lurchers, as I've already stated AT financed the club after the ban came himself, the committee was asked to take on these positions(Flynn had been secretary pre ban) so a natural progression in July when the amendment was 1st mentioned. We asked repeatedly who set this steering group up? no answers have been forth coming :hmm: So we did nt have a chance to be on any steering committee.Hence we went with the established club, we ve been slated because the lagbi did nt know anything about it until the CMW article this week. Did lagbi keep us informed of their progress?

Had some long pm's Wednesday night from a steering group member, he asked if he could post my reply :thumbs: then the phone calls from steering group members wanting to talk denying they knew anything about what had gone on and could n't apologise enough

Y.I.S Leeview

That conversation has been shared with no one!

• Like 1

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call it sad if you like. . . . . . but to me, that just sounds like the defence of someone who doesn't like constructive criticism! These kind of bodies NEED to be questioned, so that answers can be f

I get it now... I think!! 2 groups, 1 new 1 old.. That can't get along and work as one for whatever the reasons may be?? ( perhaps we've ran out of acronyms ??)...So now the lurcher owners decide who

This younger generation (and they're not all young either) see what they do as a form of rebellion, or they're just that thick that they don't realise the implications of of what the do and say. They

Posted Images

Fuji seems cliques have formed which I have already said I want no part of.

I'm in for the way of life not glory. As I have said publicly IMO we should be working together.

And to point out I have no idea how I was elected. I offered my skills on open forum and was then msg'd with what I still believe was a good group. Plus I was understanding that AT was on board!

The guests reading this must be crying with laughter!

I suggest I set up a type of WebEx room meeting and we all get together with an agenda and bash out these problems ;)

Shroom

• Like 1

I'm in for the way of life not glory. As I have said publicly IMO we should be working together.

And to point out I have no idea how I was elected. I offered my skills on open forum and was then msg'd with what I still believe was a good group. Plus I was understanding that AT was on board!

I suggest I set up a type of WebEx room meeting and we all get together with an agenda and bash out these problems ;)

Shroom

Ahh that old chestnut has arisen again then the old "clique" craic lol..on a lighter note I've just been out with sister to your pup lol,lovely animal,well impressed ?

• Like 1

Shroom

you were brought for holidays lol meetings in Spain lol
  • Like 2

Nothing like her older brother then.... :laugh:

Keenest young dog I've seen for many a year,talk about switched on but very sensible & obedient too,smart looking animal for sure Tomo

Shroom

you were brought for holidays lol meetings in Spain lol

It's an online meeting room mate ;)

Although meetings here could be a craic :laugh:

• Like 1

For the record, I have personally withdrawn from the LAGBI steering group as of NOW.

From the original post by Giro all i wanted to do was to help change something for the better.

That change has now started

My continued involvement serves only to irritate bad feeling caused by the split of the original group.

I wish the future of working lurcher and those striving to promote it all the best.

Rob

• Like 4