Further Update On New Lurcher Association

Did anyone see the article then ??

hi Giro.

Who sits on the AWL committee ?

Giro would you like to name the committee of the AWL ??

Dewclaw your group including yourself have joined moochers in the last couple of days :yes: its posted on there whos on the committee for all to read

Y.I.S Leeview

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call it sad if you like. . . . . . but to me, that just sounds like the defence of someone who doesn't like constructive criticism! These kind of bodies NEED to be questioned, so that answers can be f

I get it now... I think!! 2 groups, 1 new 1 old.. That can't get along and work as one for whatever the reasons may be?? ( perhaps we've ran out of acronyms ??)...So now the lurcher owners decide who

This younger generation (and they're not all young either) see what they do as a form of rebellion, or they're just that thick that they don't realise the implications of of what the do and say. They

Posted Images

So do you got a club or not?

At present we are a group of like minded individuals striving to achieve something to promote the future of working lurchers with the aims and code as previously published.

The intention has always been to set up a structure which can then be handed over to a democratically elected committee and to be inclusive for all.

So to answer that directly along with the explanation above - No

And after all the good advise from some good people that know what the score is, on this topic, you chose to ignore it all and got stuffed good and proper, flick back a few pages and re-group. :thumbs:

I was reiterating a point already confirmed by Trenchfoot and gave an honest answer to an apparently genuine question.

As have I. So can you still run with the LAGBI club on it's own merits, or is it tied to AWL?

the intentions of LAGBI are made clear in the post by Trenchfoot both on here and Moochers

So do you got a club or not?

At present we are a group of like minded individuals striving to achieve something to promote the future of working lurchers with the aims and code as previously published.

The intention has always been to set up a structure which can then be handed over to a democratically elected committee and to be inclusive for all.

So to answer that directly along with the explanation above - No

And after all the good advise from some good people that know what the score is, on this topic, you chose to ignore it all and got stuffed good and proper, flick back a few pages and re-group. :thumbs:

I was reiterating a point already confirmed by Trenchfoot and gave an honest answer to an apparently genuine question.

As have I. So can you still run with the LAGBI club on it's own merits, or is it tied to AWL?

the intentions of LAGBI are made clear in the post by Trenchfoot both on here and Moochers

What ever. :D

Common sense would've said to go with the Lurcher "club" that already had representation on the Council of Hunting rather than start a steering commitee of there own.

Sometimes people want to be it rather than part of it.

• Like 10

OK the AWLL have spoken with your 2 members that attended the CA meeting on what they would like to happen next, a lot of bridge building has been offered to amend what has been bad management at its finest, so I suggest you leave it to them.

dewclaw and sandymere have asked to speak with the AWLL they declined and will continue to discuss with trenchfoot and Skycat until such time that AT decides if a meeting is beneficial

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 2

Once again the old guard has shown its incompatability with progress the gang mentality is astounding especially from the AWLat least LAGBI ask and discuss before decisions were made unlike the clandestine operation of AWLL. Where members on THL informed about the renaming of ALC? it appears it was on a need to know basis we will do it and you dont need to know. so back to the same old we are working behind the scenes the Master plan to rename and rehash and publish an article in CMW. Do many folk on THL buy and read the CMW?

Hopefully Alan Tyer may be more receptive to productive communication than his operatives from AWLL have been towards LAGBI. .and advancing the lurchers cause

Edited by desertbred

hi Giro.

Dewclaw your group including yourself have joined moochers in the last couple of days :yes: its posted on there whos on the committee for all to read

Y.I.S Leeview

so let me get this right, you elected yourselves onto a committee of a new club because you felt the members of the other club had not kept you up to date despite the fact you all had the chance to be on the steering committee of this new club. is this correct or have i missed something :blink:

hi Giro.

Y.I.S Leeview

so let me get this right, you elected yourselves onto a committee of a new club because you felt the members of the other club had not kept you up to date despite the fact you all had the chance to be on the steering committee of this new club. is this correct or have i missed something :blink:

YES you've missed a lot, the New club was started 20yrs ago and recognised by the CA and CHA to represent lurchers, as I've already stated AT financed the club after the ban came himself, the committee was asked to take on these positions(Flynn had been secretary pre ban) so a natural progression in July when the amendment was 1st mentioned. We asked repeatedly who set this steering group up? no answers have been forth coming :hmm: So we did nt have a chance to be on any steering committee.Hence we went with the established club, we ve been slated because the lagbi did nt know anything about it until the CMW article this week. Did lagbi keep us informed of their progress?

Had some long pm's Wednesday night from a steering group member, he asked if he could post my reply :thumbs: then the phone calls from steering group members wanting to talk denying they knew anything about what had gone on and could n't apologise enough

Y.I.S Leeview

As i have stated else where, and it was my intention to remain silent until we ( hopefully) set up a meeting with Alan and Your steering group ,

Desertbred and Paulus are doing a great job of knocking down bridges that have been built.

I suggest You use some decorum, as Your peers are.

As i have stated else where, and it was my intention to remain silent until we ( hopefully) set up a meeting with Alan and Your steering group ,

Desertbred and Paulus are doing a great job of knocking down bridges that have been built.

I suggest You use some decorum, as Your peers are.

You couldnt make this sh** UP lol its not our steering group.

Edited by desertbred