Is It Ever Right To Grass?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So if you suspect child abuse, you think that you have the same ability to determine guilt as the authorities? Or would you not do anything unless presented with undoubtable proof?   What about terr

Bloody hate Facebook   Especially those that give a running commentary of their life   Who gives a fook if you've just opened a bottle of wine

For something as silly as that then it's a definite "No".......all your being is a f***ing busy body

Posted Images

Ffs if it affects me or. A friend or is down right thieving rotten bar stewards then yeah I'd fooking shop them geez ffs I can't believe what I'm reading in some posts, I hate thieves full stop, must be because I'm a reliable honest geezer .

Have you ever bought stolen goods ?

Edited by dark-destroyer-85

Ffs if it affects me or. A friend or is down right thieving rotten bar stewards then yeah I'd fooking shop them geez ffs I can't believe what I'm reading in some posts, I hate thieves full stop, must be because I'm a reliable honest geezer .

lol glad your nae my mate lad

do you think people should go without,thievings only a word to make it sound bad,theres good old fashioned stalein as well.

• Like 2

I'm afraid I don't believe 99% of the answers on this thread!!,,,put in a position where something was going on !!!you would phone the police.....

You see 3 -4 fellas coming out your neighbours house,,,after buglering it,,,I'm sure most of you would shout to your mrs phone the plod,,,then run out the house to try and stop them,,,a good % of you wouldn't even go out!!!but I bet the majority of you would call police,,,

A lot of plastic gangsters on here....lol

• Like 10

I'm afraid I don't believe 99% of the answers on this thread!!,,,put in a position where something was going on !!!you would phone the police.....

You see 3 -4 fellas coming out your neighbours house,,,after buglering it,,,I'm sure most of you would shout to your mrs phone the plod,,,then run out the house to try and stop them,,,a good % of you wouldn't even go out!!!but I bet the majority of you would call police,,,

A group of blokes came along (few years back now) and were kicking the wing mirrors off the motors down the street.....so I grab a spade and head for the door.

My old woman went nuts, what you doing she says....you got kids asleep up stairs and you want to go and get 10 years?.......and do you know what, she was right!

That gents is about the long and short of it ;)

• Like 3

or making threats to grass when it suits..most lads carry camera of some sort out coursing,say your on land no perm and come across a gun club member or farmer carrying firearm saying he calling plod,say call them theres 4 of us saying you pointed weapon at us made threats to kill were prepared to go the whole hog and get your fac revoked,is that grassin.

A group of blokes came along (few years back now) and were kicking the wing mirrors off the motors down the street.....so I grab a spade and head for the door.

My old woman went nuts, what you doing she says....you got kids asleep up stairs and you want to go and get 10 years?.......and do you know what, she was right!

That gents is about the long and short of it ;)

Should have sent the spade to sort it out. :thumbs: