No Rabbits In The Dales

I went towards the end of the season and it was pretty grim. Didn't just do a small area either. Covered a lot of ground and spent a few hours up there. Managed 13 but it was a struggle and could of done better closer to home.

I thought we must of just been unlucky and had a bad night. But maybe not. You would expect it to be alive this time of year. Full moon or not.

I went towards the end of the season and it was pretty grim. Didn't just do a small area either. Covered a lot of ground and spent a few hours up there. Managed 13 but it was a struggle and could of done better closer to home.

I thought we must of just been unlucky and had a bad night. But maybe not. You would expect it to be alive this time of year. Full moon or not.

THE MOON AND THE WEATHER PLAYS A MASSIVE PART ON THE NIGHT,,, LAST NIGHT WAS THE COLDEST THIS SEASON,,,WITH A MASS OF DEW,,,,I TOOK MB THE OTHER WEEK,,,TO A PLACE ONLY 2 DAYS BEFORE THAT I WALKED IT OFF IN DAY TIME,,,GOT BOARD OF SEEING BUNNYS,, THAT NITE THE MOON WAS ON ITS WAY DOWN,, STILL DEW ALL OVER THE GROUND PROBERLY NOT HAS BAD HAS LAST NIGHT,,,,I LAMPED FEILDS THAT NIGHT AND SEEN 1 OR 2 NEXT TO THE FENCE LINE,,,,, ITS EITHER FOOOOOKED OR ITS NOT,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 3

THE MOON AND THE WEATHER PLAYS A MASSIVE PART ON THE NIGHT,,, LAST NIGHT WAS THE COLDEST THIS SEASON,,,WITH A MASS OF DEW,,,,I TOOK MB THE OTHER WEEK,,,TO A PLACE ONLY 2 DAYS BEFORE THAT I WALKED IT OFF IN DAY TIME,,,GOT BOARD OF SEEING BUNNYS,, THAT NITE THE MOON WAS ON ITS WAY DOWN,, STILL DEW ALL OVER THE GROUND PROBERLY NOT HAS BAD HAS LAST NIGHT,,,,I LAMPED FEILDS THAT NIGHT AND SEEN 1 OR 2 NEXT TO THE FENCE LINE,,,,, IFF I WAS THE CHAP I WOULD GO ON A GOOD NIGHT THAT WILL PUT HIS MIND AT REST,,,,,, ITS EITHER FOOOOOOKED OR ITS NOT,,,