Collie Bull Greys

Lining my half x bull grey bitch with a 5/8 grew 3/8 beardie border collie, does anyone have any pics of dogs or pups bred thus way.. many thanks.

better still line her with a 3/4 greyhound x 1/4 bull.

Lol had a 5/8 3/8 greyhound bull, did exactly what he was bred for and done it very well but was always picking up injurys and they tend to steam in without using their brain to work the quary. So went for something a bit diffrent this time to give me a lighter dog less injuries but still enough bull to do the job.

Going to a stright half bull they will be heavey set pups get a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull over her if you want the bull i run a 1/8 bull 1/8 collie 3/4 grey for what i use him for hes very good at his job

Lol so putting more bull into it will make it lighter?? Haha. Iv owned 5/8 3/8 greyhound bulls, very good at what they are bred for but by no means lighter framed than a half x put to a 5/8 3/8 greyhound collie

Lining my half x bull grey bitch with a 5/8 grew 3/8 beardie border collie, does anyone have any pics of dogs or pups bred thus way.. many thanks.

better still line her with a 3/4 greyhound x 1/4 bull.

where do you find a well tested one?
I know a very well tested one !! Very very good dog !
  • Like 1

Going to a stright half bull they will be heavey set pups get a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull over her if you want the bull i run a 1/8 bull 1/8 collie 3/4 grey for what i use him for hes very good at his job

Lol so putting more bull into it will make it lighter?? Haha. Iv owned 5/8 3/8 greyhound bulls, very good at what they are bred for but by no means lighter framed than a half x put to a 5/8 3/8 greyhound collie
Edited by the trunk

any pictures of your bitch?

Yes and the sire but I don't know how to upload to this

I'm the same, haven't a clue how to put pictures up :icon_eek: