Slip Leads

If any 1 wonts any leads pm me 3 for £10 3 postage sent out same day 1st class

Is that £3 postage mate?
yeah mate £10er for 3 slip leads double ended or could make them to suit you ? Plus £3pound for postage cheers Grant

No problem mate I had 10 probably got 5 left, lost a few out and about, so probably won't be long before I am in touch. Spot these though, like you say, good on the hands.

• Like 1

If any 1 wonts any leads pm me 3 for £10 3 postage sent out same day 1st class

Is that £3 postage mate?
yeah mate £10er for 3 slip leads double ended or could make them to suit you ? Plus £3pound for postage cheers Grant

No problem mate I had 10 probably got 5 left, lost a few out and about, so probably won't be long before I am in touch. Spot these though, like you say, good on the hands.
no worries mate hopefully speak to you soon ... Yeah only reason I started makeing them because sick of useing rope and other stuff either snap or rip your hands to bits! Lol cheers grant

Had loads of collars and leads off different people but these are by far the best and cost as little as £6 each.

Plus waterproof and don't hold any smell like most

ain't they wire wrap in plastic ? If so wouldn't like to slip 1 of thoes on a dog IMO there not slip leads these are made of nylon webbing so they don't whip the dog when slipping plus there not to soft / and washable so after a while you can wash them but when your out who cares about the smells sure there's a lot more smells out in the fields then a dump slip lead IMO cheers G

Can you do half inch

yeah could make them but would have to order the half inch webbing the inch webbing are a lot better with handle wise so much as the half inch as it don't seem to dig in your hand as much if you get what I mean people prefer the inch wideness but I could make them to suit you not a problem cheers grant

Yeah,there wire wrap in hard plastic with double cover.i use them for bushing dogs.think the lurchers would need a hard hat on if ur using it as a slip lead,as far as collars go these are a lot better whats on the market and a lot cheepes too atb mud

I'm only making slip leads I'll leave the collars to ss can't beat his collars or price best on the market to be fair but you can't moan 3 slip leads for the price of a tenner it's a packet of fags these days lol they last a few years to I've made some 3 4 years ago and still going strong atb grant