The 1St Of Many Outings.

Okay so the other day I was talking to my boss and he has basically said he wants me to get rid of every rabbit on his land and as every one knows that is near on impossible but to humour him I said I would take what I can.

Now the farm is about 1500 acres and is an old air base, nice a flat plenty of open fields and brilliant running territory, strangely there isn't many warrens about (theres a few huge ones but they are in the hedges along the road and within the slurry lagoon banks. But in the fields there isn't many except the odd 4 or 5 holers in the fields.

The only 2 crops we grow is grass and maize and since the majority of the grass has had its final cut the running is perfect.

So long story short I took my dog out for the 1st time without the ferrets the other morning and went on 3 nice courses but only caught the 1 buck rabbit so I am happy and since I am new here I felt like sharing my 1st run out of the year (its been about 2 years now actually as getting back into my fieldsports)

11986539_1631941290380467_57246389093530

• Like 4