Hard Dogs How Many.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think everyone has a different opinion on what is called a hard terrier.Some will call a terrier that can kill fox to ground on a regular basis hard where others will say the dog just has a nack for

Mute dog would not keep it I like the sound of sounding under my feet to much most of what I come across is educated stuff and I dig them with bayer mixer types I have no need for hard dog just my opi

Have to disagree as some places can be layered maybe 3-4 different levels spread over a wide area and a fox moving about in front of a terrier will leave scent all over the place leaving it very hard

Posted Images

The more I read on here the more I think about getting a lurcher and knocking the job on the head.

Get a gun instead, lurcher scene is just as much on its ass :laugh:
Revoked, it's a long story, to late anyway it's already on the yard and no it's not a bull x Edited by dillydog
  • Like 3

On a more serious note, everyone's got a different opinion of just what hard is, I for one won't have a terrier that gets itself into the hospital wing to much. I know they've got a job to do and the game is unforgiving but something that can't learn to sit back and work it's game instead of going balls out to kill it is of no use to me.

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 8

No Neil, it's a collie x greyhound but without the bull in it. I honestly don't know the breeding of that old bitch but there isn't a week goes by that I don't think about her, she left a massive hole in my yard.

Do you remember the lurcher pups Joe took back with him from me,DHXGH,think Joe's pup was a big rough fawn coloured dog,i kept back the only smooth coated pup in the litter,a blue brindle coloured dog,turned out a good dog.