Hard Dogs How Many.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think everyone has a different opinion on what is called a hard terrier.Some will call a terrier that can kill fox to ground on a regular basis hard where others will say the dog just has a nack for

Mute dog would not keep it I like the sound of sounding under my feet to much most of what I come across is educated stuff and I dig them with bayer mixer types I have no need for hard dog just my opi

Have to disagree as some places can be layered maybe 3-4 different levels spread over a wide area and a fox moving about in front of a terrier will leave scent all over the place leaving it very hard

Posted Images

I've seen a jagd terrier do 4 hours went in got his hold never made a sound and never moved untill it was dug to it was a hard dig over 8 foot in solid sand chipping all the way down that terrier came out well able for another dig Hardley a mark on it I suppose it's all down to how fast they get ther first hold

• Like 2

I've seen a jagd terrier do 4 hours went in got his hold never made a sound and never moved untill it was dug to it was a hard dig over 8 foot in solid sand chipping all the way down that terrier came out well able for another dig Hardley a mark on it I suppose it's all down to how fast they get ther first hold

& the critter they are hanging onto.

• Like 2

& the critter they are hanging onto.

Oops did I forget to mention it was rabbits ?