Hard Dogs How Many.

Stevie, I had a look at my profile the other day. You've added yourself as a friend.

LMAO, you couldn't make it up.

It would fit you better to get out and actually do a bit with a terrier or two. That's if your dog swapping mate hasn't got out of them by now, again.

Please remove yourself from my profile, LMFAO.

Fat head just seeing this why would I serious add a f***ing cock like you by the way see who ever is giving your info check it out first. As for drinking I heard that's your problem son to much of it heard your not to be trusted with money neither so don't sit and spoof dick by the way I'm not a hard man to meet up with. Edited by stevie g 2005
  • Like 1

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think everyone has a different opinion on what is called a hard terrier.Some will call a terrier that can kill fox to ground on a regular basis hard where others will say the dog just has a nack for

Mute dog would not keep it I like the sound of sounding under my feet to much most of what I come across is educated stuff and I dig them with bayer mixer types I have no need for hard dog just my opi

Have to disagree as some places can be layered maybe 3-4 different levels spread over a wide area and a fox moving about in front of a terrier will leave scent all over the place leaving it very hard

Posted Images

For your info I work son that's why I'm up this late your just a wannabe asshole

For your info I work son that's why I'm up this late your just a wannabe asshole. And as for digging don't worry about me getting out I'm not one for reading a book and think I know it all .I have meet boys like you plenty off times to be honest hunted with a few of them full off shit loves the sound of there on voice

Edited by stevie g 2005
  • Like 1

Went to a old burrow today, permission, ( Lord of the manner) . First time this year, i worked the burrow for over 6. The Game was very tricky to find, as if it weren't there. Anyway dog coudnt get near it and i was there for about 3 hours or more, it never faced the dog, hard dogs how many? , yes right, whatever.

LANGER

• Like 1
[quote name="pablo esc" post="4068822" timestamp="1446413474"

Can it get down all the holes Ken?. Looks a big one.

She was crouched in that pic she able for fox sets when I her racked down she's very hard

Nice pit bull

She's first cross pit patterdale her mother was 34 pound pit her farther is a very well known dog over here

• Like 1