Mk Iv Fenn And Stoats.....

How can a trap that is deamed unsuitable for stoat be deemed suitable for the much, much tougher squirrel? :hmm:

Totally agree! I caught many Squirrels in the mk6 and on very, very rare occasions they have still had life in them. Every Stoat dead! They are built totally different. However, it is rather odd perhaps nearly every Mk6 has always killed Rabbits cleanly, always on the neck, head region. It's how they approach them. Took many Rabbits and Squirrels in the Imbras and have used the Fuller.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well.....I think that they are trying to pass another trap on us, but the trtap they are trying to force into us is totally flawed by it's trigger. I will take some pics and post them soon.   Increa

Lindsay Waddell has written about this in his column in last week's Shooting Times. He explains that the Fenn is unlikely to pass the AHITS requirements. The idea of some kind of conspiracy is amusing

I will get some little signs made for the entrance to my tunnels - NO STOATS allowed - so that weasels, rats and squirrels can enter but stoats stay away ;-)