Norfolk Broads

35 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Where do you people shit, whilst on those boats? I just get horrible images of " The Inbetweeners " ?

Pretty normal toilet into a hiding tank, no cistern electric pumped water feed, pumped out every month or two depending on how much shitting is done ??

63E73039-45CA-44F4-B14B-D4B378B4BA9B.jpeg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a long weekend on the broads with my sister and a couple of friends I've never been before now and I'm hooked I'd definitely recommend it I'm already looking into taking my lad next year  

Was there in October just gone,  love it! Hopefully get back soon ?

There's a fella who lives just up the road from me and he's a real cracking chap,he built a canoe and goes out onto the broads as well as other places in Norfolk and films some wonderful sights .Simon

Posted Images

3 hours ago, kanny said:

Did that couple years ago jumped off with the rope ,let go ,and let Mrs drift off ,luckily a decent fella on his own boat ,guided it back into the bank ! There was a certain them and us between proper canal boys and rentals ,took me a few days to get hang of it ,certainly slows you down ,highly recommend it ! 

• Like 1

There's a fella who lives just up the road from me and he's a real cracking chap,he built a canoe and goes out onto the broads as well as other places in Norfolk and films some wonderful sights .Simon a bloke in the woods is his name on you tube and well worth a look if you want to explore some of those quieter places this way,he does walks and survival stuff to and is a carpenter with some lovely wonderful skills in his hands..

Edited by fireman
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, fireman said:

There's a fella who lives just up the road from me and he's a real cracking chap,he built a canoe and goes out onto the broads as well as other places in Norfolk and films some wonderful sights .Simon a bloke in the woods is his name on you tube and well worth a look if you want to explore some of those quieter places this way,he does walks and survival stuff to and is a carpenter with some lovely wonderful skills in his hands..

Yea his good he is and he takes the dog some times too

• Like 1
10 hours ago, fireman said:

I watch Simons channel mate, that big canvas baker tent he made is a beaut as well

• Like 1