Chris Packham Petition.........

The Daily Mirror sales are falling, so let's hope it won't be long before it flips belly up like a dead fish........

There's a couple of real anti regional papers that are struggling like mad too. I will raise a toast when they finally give up the ghost. And it won't be long! When there was the Burns report they filled their letters page with antis, but would never publish my reply. Since then I've been waiting for them to start slipping down the slippery slope of bankruptcy....they're nearly there.... :D :D

• Like 6

just voted fook me 6% yes 94% no, and people think hunting with dogs ( running dogs) will get lifted or brought back , not on this planet with people who live on it . :yes::yes::censored:

The sad fact is the vast majority of the British public are anti hunting with dogs at least and probably anti hunting as a whole too. I don't see that changing any time soon with the increasing detachment from country life either :no:

• Like 1

just voted fook me 6% yes 94% no, and people think hunting with dogs ( running dogs) will get lifted or brought back , not on this planet with people who live on it . :yes::yes::censored:

The sad fact is the vast majority of the British public are anti hunting with dogs at least and probably anti hunting as a whole too. I don't see that changing any time soon with the increasing detachment from country life either :no:

I disagree. The antis have been saying that for years but the truth is that any population of any country fall into three categories when it comes to hunting.

There's those who are pro hunting,

There's those who're anti hunting,

And there's those who have no opinion or interest on the issue. This is by far the biggest category.

Just because, say, 20% of a country hunts the antis say that means 80% are anti hunting.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Sadly, where the majority of antis often are is when politicians are voting on the issue.

But not always.

If something is worth fighting for then fight 'till the very end.

My old vet never hunted at all or even tried hunting his view was if I have never done it how the hell could I have a opinion on it so I don't bother he said there are too many folk sticking there beek in where its not wanted he then replied if it makes you happy fek everyone else I think he hit the nail on the head

The Daily Mirror sales are falling, so let's hope it won't be long before it flips belly up like a dead fish........

There's a couple of real anti regional papers that are struggling like mad too. I will raise a toast when they finally give up the ghost. And it won't be long! When there was the Burns report they filled their letters page with antis, but would never publish my reply. Since then I've been waiting for them to start slipping down the slippery slope of bankruptcy....they're nearly there.... :D :D

I been waiting for it ever since it published those obviously fake pictures of supposed British sqauddies pissing on supposed Iraqi POW's with a scything report that was also bullshit, under that traitorous prick Piers Morgan.

I disagree. The antis have been saying that for years but the truth is that any population of any country fall into three categories when it comes to hunting.

And there's those who have no opinion or interest on the issue. This is by far the biggest category.

Just because, say, 20% of a country hunts the antis say that means 80% are anti hunting.

Sadly, where the majority of antis often are is when politicians are voting on the issue.

But not always.

That was the case mate, but constant skewed media coverage and the sheep mentality on social media have changed things. We are constantly having things which we have traditionally had no or little interest in put before us, and these days everyone got to have an opinion on everything. Plenty of us have been saying for years that certain things put on the Internet wouldn't do us any good in the long run, and I'd go as far as to say we've been proved right..

But not always.

That was the case mate, but constant skewed media coverage and the sheep mentality on social media have changed things. We are constantly having things which we have traditionally had no or little interest in put before us, and these days everyone got to have an opinion on everything. Plenty of us have been saying for years that certain things put on the Internet wouldn't do us any good in the long run, and I'd go as far as to say we've been proved right..

:yes: It's a lot easier to sway people that have no connection to hunting over to the anti side with a few emotional images on Facebook than it is to get them to understand the rational case for the pro-hunting side.

• Like 4

The greatest flaw of democracy is the tyrannical rule of the mob. Too often it's considered democratic and fair to persecute a minority with the whims of the majority. The obvious flaw in this is that rarely will any individual always fall into the majority and so if such a system is considered right, the mob will slowly erode freedoms of every individual until only the one's held in common remain. Imo a truly fair society protects the freedoms of minorities by the view that for the individual to protect their own minority views, they have to support those of others in spite of their opposition.

f**k knows how that'd work in reality. LOL

• Like 1