Brilliant Video Interview Wth John Fury

Go to solution Solved by lurcherman 887,

Can't see it.... But in all fairness it's got the makings of the most boring fight in history said it [bANNED TEXT].... Will be a hugging match

Do you think so ?

Doubt wvlad will be able to hug fury like he can do smaller opponents and I can see fury going life and death for the ko victory from round one to be honest only way he can win in Germany isn't it one million percent not winning on points and I can also see a ref who won't allow inside fighting as much which will again benefit wvlad who hates inside fighting

Life and death FFS cusht give it a rest will you mun. Its boxing not some kind of death match.
You obviously don't know Tyson fury then lol

If I remember correctly neither do you?
No your right I don't know him very well but he's a travelling man who isn't out there to pick up a pay check it's a fight and its him or wvlad I know the way he will be thinking and it won't be to mess around he wants to break wvlad his way of thinking will be like any other travelling or gypsy mans when it's fighting it's life or death or what your prepared to do to win

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of sillyness.....the exact reason fighters need to surround themself with experienced top level proven people in my opinion !.....fighters dont need their dads or brothers to tell everyone

He talked a complete and utter load of crap .

Cushty, he probably gets the old piky/gypo rubbish thrown at him because ever time him and his family speak they bleat on about how they are "fighting men" and a different breed to the person they are

Can't see it.... But in all fairness it's got the makings of the most boring fight in history said it [bANNED TEXT].... Will be a hugging match

Do you think so ?

Doubt wvlad will be able to hug fury like he can do smaller opponents and I can see fury going life and death for the ko victory from round one to be honest only way he can win in Germany isn't it one million percent not winning on points and I can also see a ref who won't allow inside fighting as much which will again benefit wvlad who hates inside fighting

Life and death FFS cusht give it a rest will you mun. Its boxing not some kind of death match.
No your right I don't know him very well but he's a travelling man who isn't out there to pick up a pay check it's a fight and its him or wvlad I know the way he will be thinking and it won't be to mess around he wants to break wvlad his way of thinking will be like any other travelling or gypsy mans when it's fighting it's life or death or what your prepared to do to win

Let's hope they don't shake hands and call it a draw after a couple of minutes wrestling like the traveller fights on youtube. :laugh:

Do you think so ?

Last time I looked boxing had rules so all this silly bollox life and death is just that....silly bollox. On your reasoning cusht the whole world of fighting should be ruled by gypsies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1tIj_fx_YE

The man talks sense we'll worth the watch

The mans dedicated and loyal to his family...you cant fault that...i dont agree with everything he says but he makes some good points...right or wrong the way team Fury do things or unconventional as it maybe...they've got the lad a shot at the Heavyweight title of the world...and thats a lot more than many fighters can dream of...so they must be doing something right

• Like 1

Do you think so ?

Let's hope they don't shake hands and call it a draw after a couple of minutes wrestling like the traveller fights on youtube. :laugh:

Like those Irish travellers shake hands shake hands shake hands

:hmm:Yeah, I have always wondered why they do that ?

There has got to be a valid reason, cos men giving fair play,.. often ask lads to shake hands,..quite early on in the fight ..? Do you know why they do this ?

All the best, Phil.

No it's not exeptable to be racist towards black people in this country but travellers it is call a black man a nigger you will get everyone and there mothers outraged call a gypsy a p***y and its exeptable and used by polictions in movies and alsmot and everyday word for people that arrogrant snob clarkson always thought he was funny I've just told you Tyson is full of himself you'll get that especially in boxing still doesn't mean he should be abused radically or culturally why don't they call him a bald fat prick instead you'll always get hard men on the internet I guess

Personally its one of the few things i do admire about the travelling lads they are not all delicate and fragile like blacks they dont sit there whingeing and crying every time they get called a name.......well......until you came along that is :D

No he shouldnt be getting racially or culturally abused....but then its not acceptable for a pro athlete in the public eye to shout and swear crude obscenities knowing the world can see and hear it but Fury does it constantly......so i guess he just has to take the rough with the smooth.

will be like any other travelling or gypsy mans when it's fighting it's life or death or what your prepared to do to win

What a silly thing to say......believe me he wont be getting in that ring prepared to do anything more or anything less than thousands of men before him have been prepared to do......................if you believe otherwise you are a very naive man.

• Like 2

:hmm:Yeah, I have always wondered why they do that ?

There has got to be a valid reason, cos men giving fair play,.. often ask lads to shake hands,..quite early on in the fight ..? Do you know why they do this ?

All the best, Phil.

Phill I don't know To be honest maybe the men ther to show FairPlay want them to both give best shake hands and not to fight but yeah thy always start saying it fm the moment the two men square up
  • Like 1

will be like any other travelling or gypsy mans when it's fighting it's life or death or what your prepared to do to win

What a silly thing to say......believe me he wont be getting in that ring prepared to do anything more or anything less than thousands of men before him have been prepared to do......................if you believe otherwise you are a very naive man.

I can see fury going down a few times but he's not got a half heart like the rest of them