Brilliant Video Interview Wth John Fury

Go to solution Solved by lurcherman 887,

Tell me why he gets daily abuse on Twitter everyday he's hearing the same old p***y gypo rubbish saying people can go wait for wvlad to slaughter the fat gyppo etc etc he's a product of a hostile environment towards himself therest not.

Anthony Joshua is a big ugly black man but he doesnt get daily abuse from people......why.....because he conducts himself correctly.......if Fury gets abuse its because he attracts it not because he is a traveller.......i personally dont think anyone really cares that he,s a traveller the same as nobody cares Joshua is black........if Joshua started shouting his mouth off trying to get under everyones skin abusing people telling other British fighters they are all rubbish then believe me he would get abuse but he doesnt......so he doesnt.......its not rocket science

and I tell you what gnash , most people like a underdog in fight to win, and t/f deff going to be a underdog in this fight, but I bet most people watching would like him to get beat, because of his atuide + family fact , not because he is gypo or what ever he was . don't for get we had 2 wars with Germany ,and even to day some British people still dislike Germans / japs deff , but I reckon they still back the german. when Ali was starting out me mouthed off, but he had one thing t/f hasn't got that was natural talent /skill in the ring he was big as well, but very agile with fast hands, not many big men could move like him , being just big (not) enough , and when he said he was the greatest he deff was 100% and not many heavy's been as good as him since :yes: if fury's had different atuide I reckon people would look at gypo's in different light :yes: and if haye comes back as he said he might ,he beat t/fury and haye not really a true heavy weight, but again natural/ talent /skill fast hands who can bang as good as any heavy :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of sillyness.....the exact reason fighters need to surround themself with experienced top level proven people in my opinion !.....fighters dont need their dads or brothers to tell everyone

He talked a complete and utter load of crap .

Cushty, he probably gets the old piky/gypo rubbish thrown at him because ever time him and his family speak they bleat on about how they are "fighting men" and a different breed to the person they are

Tell me why he gets daily abuse on Twitter everyday he's hearing the same old p***y gypo rubbish saying people can go wait for wvlad to slaughter the fat gyppo etc etc he's a product of a hostile environment towards himself therest not.

Anthony Joshua is a big ugly black man but he doesnt get daily abuse from people......why.....because he conducts himself correctly.......if Fury gets abuse its because he attracts it not because he is a traveller.......i personally dont think anyone really cares that he,s a traveller the same as nobody cares Joshua is black........if Joshua started shouting his mouth off trying to get under everyones skin abusing people telling other British fighters they are all rubbish then believe me he would get abuse but he doesnt......so he doesnt.......its not rocket science
No it's not exeptable to be racist towards black people in this country but travellers it is call a black man a nigger you will get everyone and there mothers outraged call a gypsy a p***y and its exeptable and used by polictions in movies and alsmot and everyday word for people that arrogrant snob clarkson always thought he was funny I've just told you Tyson is full of himself you'll get that especially in boxing still doesn't mean he should be abused radically or culturally why don't they call him a bald fat prick instead you'll always get hard men on the internet I guess

Theres nothing like adding unnecessary pressure and building tyson up for a big fall. It must be embarrassing for tyson unless hes as bad as his dad.

They all belive in Tyson and Tyson belives in himself ofcource the man is hyping his own son up but I true lay belief Tyson will do it also ild Probally loose interest in heavyweight boxing if he lost fury brings it all to the division and not liking him. Beacuse of a few swear words is petty there's a real reason they dont like him and no one will admit it

Because he's a traveller? Is that what you and his old man are hinting at? What I think of him has nothing to do with his ethnicity. It's because he's too loud, arrogant and gobby and that would apply wherever he came from. Please don't try to play the race card.

Tell me why he gets daily abuse on Twitter everyday he's hearing the same old p***y gypo rubbish saying people can go wait for wvlad to slaughter the fat gyppo etc etc he's a product of a hostile environment towards himself therest not. Many out there that support him but I come back to this forum on this general talk section on the morning after the fight in October and you'll have the people who hated him giving him the world of praise and ass licking

When the fight was 1st announced I thought klitchko would of won. I now think Tyson will do it and bring the belts to Britain. He just seems to have the desire to win more,

Still not ruling out klitchko though as he is a good and clever boxer. It will certainly be a good night of boxing.

Theres nothing like adding unnecessary pressure and building tyson up for a big fall. It must be embarrassing for tyson unless hes as bad as his dad.

They all belive in Tyson and Tyson belives in himself ofcource the man is hyping his own son up but I true lay belief Tyson will do it also ild Probally loose interest in heavyweight boxing if he lost fury brings it all to the division and not liking him. Beacuse of a few swear words is petty there's a real reason they dont like him and no one will admit it

Because he's a traveller? Is that what you and his old man are hinting at? What I think of him has nothing to do with his ethnicity. It's because he's too loud, arrogant and gobby and that would apply wherever he came from. Please don't try to play the race card.

Tell me why he gets daily abuse on Twitter everyday he's hearing the same old p***y gypo rubbish saying people can go wait for wvlad to slaughter the fat gyppo etc etc he's a product of a hostile environment towards himself therest not. Many out there that support him but I come back to this forum on this general talk section on the morning after the fight in October and you'll have the people who hated him giving him the world of praise and ass licking

When the fight was 1st announced I thought klitchko would of won. I now think Tyson will do it and bring the belts to Britain. He just seems to have the desire to win more,

Still not ruling out klitchko though as he is a good and clever boxer. It will certainly be a good night of boxing.

I tink if he looses we won't see him Boxing again fury I'm talking you have to remember wvlad isn't a super champion for no reason very very good and only showed decline in his most recent fight with Jennings he dispatched pulev easily and the fight he had with povektkin was a disgrace I don't know how he got away with hugging and clinching so much

I tink if he looses we won't see him Boxing again fury I'm talking you have to remember wvlad isn't a super champion for no reason very very good and only showed decline in his most recent fight with Jennings he dispatched pulev easily and the fight he had with povektkin was a disgrace I don't know how he got away with hugging and clinching so much
klitchko an old man compared to fury,.. Fury has got youth and size on his side plus this great skill you go on about this should be a walk over for fury in theory...???

klitchko an old man compared to fury,.. Fury has got youth and size on his side plus this great skill you go on about this should be a walk over for fury in theory...
Yes that's what fury has been saying if he can't beat him he has no place in boxing personally i think we can expect wvlad to pull out with a convenet bicep tear or injury just wait for the pull out

Can't see it.... But in all fairness it's got the makings of the most boring fight in history said it [bANNED TEXT].... Will be a hugging match

Do you think so ?

Doubt wvlad will be able to hug fury like he can do smaller opponents and I can see fury going life and death for the ko victory from round one to be honest only way he can win in Germany isn't it one million percent not winning on points and I can also see a ref who won't allow inside fighting as much which will again benefit wvlad who hates inside fighting

Can't see it.... But in all fairness it's got the makings of the most boring fight in history said it [bANNED TEXT].... Will be a hugging match

Do you think so ?

Doubt wvlad will be able to hug fury like he can do smaller opponents and I can see fury going life and death for the ko victory from round one to be honest only way he can win in Germany isn't it one million percent not winning on points and I can also see a ref who won't allow inside fighting as much which will again benefit wvlad who hates inside fighting

Life and death FFS cusht give it a rest will you mun. Its boxing not some kind of death match.

• Like 2

Do you think so ?

it will be a piss poor fight mark my words..
  • Like 1

No it's not exeptable to be racist towards black people in this country but travellers it is call a black man a nigger you will get everyone and there mothers outraged call a gypsy a p***y and its exeptable and used by polictions in movies and alsmot and everyday word for people that arrogrant snob clarkson always thought he was funny I've just told you Tyson is full of himself you'll get that especially in boxing still doesn't mean he should be abused radically or culturally why don't they call him a bald fat prick instead you'll always get hard men on the internet I guess

since when was being a traveller a race ???

Do you think so ?

Life and death FFS cusht give it a rest will you mun. Its boxing not some kind of death match.
You obviously don't know Tyson fury then lol

Do you think so ?

it will be a piss poor fight mark my words..
We'll have to wait and see I'm really looking forward to it got the disco powder and the booze in ready

Do you think so ?

You obviously don't know Tyson fury then lol

If I remember correctly neither do you?

• Like 1