Brilliant Video Interview Wth John Fury

Go to solution Solved by lurcherman 887,

What a load of sillyness.....the exact reason fighters need to surround themself with experienced top level proven people in my opinion !.....fighters dont need their dads or brothers to tell everyone how tough they are the reason Fury probably doesnt get much respect is because of the whole " traveller " thing that surrounds him...........nobody cares that he is a gypsy....all this " we are fighting men born and bred " nonsense.........Nigel Benn was possibly the most natural fighting man ive ever seen yet i dont remember his dad ranting and raving in interviews about how tough black men are......being a fighting man isnt going to stop anyone getting sparked out all the captain caveman talk in the world about dying on your shield is meaningless i remember being told by one of the most succesful trainers this country has ever had " guts will get you so far then they,ll get you killed "......

Im actually starting to feel sorry for the lad Fury he has a great chance of boxings ultimate prize yet he,s got this silly we,ve got big bollocks circus going on around him all the time.

• Like 5

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of sillyness.....the exact reason fighters need to surround themself with experienced top level proven people in my opinion !.....fighters dont need their dads or brothers to tell everyone

He talked a complete and utter load of crap .

Cushty, he probably gets the old piky/gypo rubbish thrown at him because ever time him and his family speak they bleat on about how they are "fighting men" and a different breed to the person they are

Theres nothing like adding unnecessary pressure and building tyson up for a big fall. It must be embarrassing for tyson unless hes as bad as his dad.

They all belive in Tyson and Tyson belives in himself ofcource the man is hyping his own son up but I true lay belief Tyson will do it also ild Probally loose interest in heavyweight boxing if he lost fury brings it all to the division and not liking him. Beacuse of a few swear words is petty there's a real reason they dont like him and no one will admit it

Theres nothing like adding unnecessary pressure and building tyson up for a big fall. It must be embarrassing for tyson unless hes as bad as his dad.

They all belive in Tyson and Tyson belives in himself ofcource the man is hyping his own son up but I true lay belief Tyson will do it also ild Probally loose interest in heavyweight boxing if he lost fury brings it all to the division and not liking him. Beacuse of a few swear words is petty there's a real reason they dont like him and no one will admit it

Because he acts like a bit of a prick? That's my opinion of him mate could be the nicest guy out there but from where i watch from he acts like a pure prick! Can see why people can't take the guy tbh

• Like 1

Because he's a traveller? Is that what you and his old man are hinting at? What I think of him has nothing to do with his ethnicity. It's because he's too loud, arrogant and gobby and that would apply wherever he came from. Please don't try to play the race card.

Because he's a traveller? Is that what you and his old man are hinting at? What I think of him has nothing to do with his ethnicity. It's because he's too loud, arrogant and gobby and that would apply wherever he came from. Please don't try to play the race card.

Tell me why he gets daily abuse on Twitter everyday he's hearing the same old p***y gypo rubbish saying people can go wait for wvlad to slaughter the fat gyppo etc etc he's a product of a hostile environment towards himself therest not. Many out there that support him but I come back to this forum on this general talk section on the morning after the fight in October and you'll have the people who hated him giving him the world of praise and ass licking

I can't speak for others mate. I always said if he won, I would be surprised but I would be one of the first to say well done. Still applies. :thumbs:

If he loses, I would be more surprised if his fans came on and said well done. I think there would either be every excuse under the sun or total silence. Just my opinion.

Tell me why he gets daily abuse on Twitter everyday he's hearing the same old p***y gypo rubbish saying people can go wait for wvlad to slaughter the fat gyppo etc etc he's a product of a hostile environment towards himself therest not. Many out there that support him but I come back to this forum on this general talk section on the morning after the fight in October and you'll have the people who hated him giving him the world of praise and ass licking

Cushty, he probably gets the old piky/gypo rubbish thrown at him because ever time him and his family speak they bleat on about how they are "fighting men" and a different breed to the person they are usually rubbishing...........now you know aswell as I know Cushty that this is rubbish. I know many many travellers and the majority couldn't fight sleep.......by Christ they can talk the talk and that my friend is how they sail through life.

I happen to like Tyson, he comes across to me as a big daft kid and he makes me chuckle and I hope he wins but he's big enough and ugly enough to look after himself without his family and you making out he's hated because he's a traveller.

• Like 3

Whether you like him or not he is a good clever talker same as Peter fury a lot of sence he talks and yes England is a dump but that's down to the government that's what John was saying

but he says "I don't claim dole" "I don't pay tax I want or take nothing off this county?. ???I'm sure he don't ?

Whether you like him or not he is a good clever talker same as Peter fury a lot of sence he talks and yes England is a dump but that's down to the government that's what John was saying

but he says "I don't claim dole" "I don't pay tax I want or take nothing off this county?. ???I'm sure he don't ?

Who payed for him when he was in nick then lol

Who payed for him when he was in nick then lol

or if they need hospital treatment?
  • Like 1

Tell me why he gets daily abuse on Twitter everyday he's hearing the same old p***y gypo rubbish saying people can go wait for wvlad to slaughter the fat gyppo etc etc he's a product of a hostile environment towards himself therest not.

Anthony Joshua is a big ugly black man but he doesnt get daily abuse from people......why.....because he conducts himself correctly.......if Fury gets abuse its because he attracts it not because he is a traveller.......i personally dont think anyone really cares that he,s a traveller the same as nobody cares Joshua is black........if Joshua started shouting his mouth off trying to get under everyones skin abusing people telling other British fighters they are all rubbish then believe me he would get abuse but he doesnt......so he doesnt.......its not rocket science

• Like 3