Deben Lamps Vs Lightforce Lamps !!!!

Lightforce are all british made and built a lot better than Deben.. Ive never had a Deben I havnt had to repair and virtually rewire from new,and there not cheap to buy..

Ive got the LA9 with metal reflector and 100w bulb with lithium battery.

Lightforce,,is Australian....

• Like 3

Got a blazer lite payed my money never had to re wire it..the way it should be lol...

I know the Blazerlite has a 100watt bulb and the Lazerlite a 50watt bulb but have you by any chance compared them? I have a Lazerlite kicking aorund somewhere and it's a great wee lamp if memory serves :thumbs:
I've never compared them...had mate put blazer lite bull into his light force throws clearer light I think this is due to the light force bull having shield in bulb that taints yellow with the heat....blazer suits me as it's small threw decent spill due to rocky terrian I hunt ie dog needs to see on run up...and there filter with hole I think produces a better strong filter light...there range is issue but can be a just ed and the 10 watt secoundery bulb can throw shadow which I throw out as I have secoundery headtouch on.....but the main thing ..when u buy somthing new u shouldn't be having to rewire it...I wouldn't give light force or debam my money as they shouldn't be doing what they do...ie principle on my part I work hard for my cash...excuse the spelling it's my phone not me lol Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 1

There ok ...but I don't like buying solder kit and wiring on top of buying yer £70QUID Striker I go out with load of guys with strikers...and I'll be honest here most lamps all do same job...the worst lamp is the most unrelibel lamp on a night out..there's nothing worse...

• Like 1

My brother lasted I think 7 nights before his light force needed fixed I did warn him..the other issue with them is the button can stick...they are good lamps ...but as said above its principal with me.. put good wiring in them and decent button then I'll have one...but u lads keep buying them and those company's won't change they will however keep taking yer well earn cash ...if it was 4x4 we were talking about light force would be the freelander and blazer would be a jap 4x4 lol

Edited by MR RABBIT