Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
By THE STIFFMEISTER
As a seeker of truths and in order to establish some veracity of facts , yesterday I carried out a what’s app football questionnaire.
In order to maintain impartiality , I’ve awaited until the final results are in.... and it makes for interesting reading .
The conditions were set for a level playing field .reams of questions were filtered through however I decided on three questions alone to maintain ease of answer via the polling method of what’s app.
1. Who in your opinion are the top 6 English football clubs regardless of league or current table position?
2. Who would you say are the biggest English league side outwith big 6 ?
3. Who is the bigger club Newcastle or Sunderland?
Answer in your opinion , no right or wrong .
Each question was asked individually, as in only when they Had responded to the first was the second sent and so on
the demographic was chosen with the following constraints
1. No fans of either Sunderland or Newcastle were chosen to be questioned.
2. I selected 20 people in order to make it a fair pool of people and to make % mathematics easier.
3. All 20 lads are guys i have played football with or discussed football with at length.
4. No members of the hunting life .
5. 10 born and raised south of Birmingham . Including 2 welsh lads. 10 born north of Birmingham . Including 2 Scottish lads.
6. All agreed to have the conversations and their findings included in the survey .
So with no further delay , is anyone interested in reading the results ?
Any ideas on how I could have set conditions to a fairer test?
Went to look at a house last week in which me and the missus fell in love with, we offered the asking price straight away and exchanged phone numbers with the couple.
They made it clear that they had a couple more viewings of the house and wanted to honour them. Come Tuesday morning I rang the estate agents at the crack of birdshit to get an update, they told me they were waiting on hearing off the other people first.
Come 11 I got a call and they told me someone had put in a bigger offer and they had accepted it. After falling in love with the house I wasn't happy about that so I put in a counter offer that was higher.
The estate agent got back to me saying that the couple was still sticking with that other offer and turned down our bigger offer. I asked what the fcuk for and the slag at the estate agents said had no answer and says they might have got a better vibe, wtf!
What pisses me off about the situation is the way they were when we viewed the house, I went with my newborn and missus and she loved it. The way they were, talking about this house being perfect for my new daughter to grow up in has really pissed me off.
I honestly feel like putting the fcuking Windows through and killing their cat hahahaha. I expect a phone call off the estate agent because the message I sent to the speccy eyed prick house owner is not pleasant to say the least. I hope the deal falls through and they end up living in a cardboard box the fcuking rats!!! 😂😂😂
My word is my bond.
Volume 1-4 up for grabs so long as they are offered to someone on here when you are done I will cover postage, same honour that was offered to me......its a good place sometimes.
Worth a watch to those that havent seen. You will never see again. I would be keepin if I wasnt tied.
First full address approved by dido gets it.