New Rifle.?

Hello All,

I am in the market for a new rifle.

I currently own a HW100 and FN 19 both in .22, both cracking rifles.

I want to go over to .177 for something different, I have never owned or shot a .177, I was looking at the Daystate Hunstman Classic, does anyone have one or shot one? Is it a good rifle?

Thanks

John...

Hi Gaoler,

I can`t speak for Daystate to shoot as i have never owned one nor want to, a lot of my mates at the ranges hate the constant breakdowns and hiccups. When you send them in for repair a gun takes an eternity to be returned.

HW 100, i own two in either calibre, - the .22 ks is hardly used and the .177 kt i find to be lethal on small game/ vermin and constantly used.

To just nip in on springers, my AA T Rex HC .177 is right up there with my HW 100 kt and taking as big a bag decoying pigeon but if taken out on corvids the 100 is streets ahead (no cocking or cocking noises/ movements)

Some of the lads will be along soon with their thoughts too :thumbs:

Good luck with your choices

Huntsman , lovely looking gun shoots better than the regal ,but still would not have one, Daystate need to get rid of the crap harper valve and put a dissent reg in them

For me it would be another HW100k , still one of the best PCP on the market today along with the BSA ultra

• Like 2