Teaching Bully A Lesson

Bullies are normally weak minded people .who use loud voice and size to intimidate vunrebles .W hen stood up to will cower . I was bullied by older lads who wasn't .I just grew 6 foot 4 15 stone should see them wither nowadays lol .father always told me if some ones hitting you always hit them back sure getting thumped so might as well react they'll think twice next time

• Like 1

The lad looked 15-17 to me and obviously doesnt know how to fight,what is any pro boxer thinking throwing hard bodyshots at him?

His dad should have just given a smack round the back of the head and the threat\promise of a world of ballache if he gets caught at it again,no need to let a pro fighter beat the shit out of him and in the process humiliate him in front of millions.

What a stupid thing to do a boxing ring is not the place to be teaching life lessons........give him an hour of training like a boxer if you want to break him down......but any pro who would open up on a kid whos never boxed before........is not a pro simple as that.

• Like 3

An unusual aproach to parenting,,,agree with Stan and gnash....these types of shock sentences can back fire.....

I'm reminded of a story I read in a southafrican newspaper years ago....

A young white kid that was going off the rails a bit,,,was picked up by the police,,,nothing to serious,,,the police called his dad,,and dad went down to the police station,,,he asked the cops to keep the lad in overnight to teach him a lesson...

During the night the lad was raped by some black fella.....

At the end of the day we don't know the full story

The lad might of been a right Cnut

Father' mother family at the end of their teather

Scared for their son and what he might do to others?

Iv a mate who's family are in a similar position

A good solid family where one son is just causing so much trouble and strife.

If his brother thought a beating and humiliating in the ring would sort him I'm sure he would jump at the chance of long term saving his brother and maybe innocents.

Hopefully it worked for the lad and family in the above video.

Its nothing to do with the parenting rights and wrongs i couldnt give a shit what the kids done......ive seen tragedies in boxing rings and both times it involved seasoned experienced pros yet still the sport of boxing was called into question........so a young inexperienced kid being taught a lesson by his father becomes another statistic and the sport of boxing is shamed..........the sport needs protecting its not a tool to be used to " teach a lesson ".

An unusual aproach to parenting,,,agree with Stan and gnash....these types of shock sentences can back fire.....

I'm reminded of a story I read in a southafrican newspaper years ago....

A young white kid that was going off the rails a bit,,,was picked up by the police,,,nothing to serious,,,the police called his dad,,and dad went down to the police station,,,he asked the cops to keep the lad in overnight to teach him a lesson...

During the night the lad was raped by some black fella.....

I would never leave someone I cared about in jail over night. You guys may not know this but Black Fathers who stick around and attend to their duties are strict and their children well behaved. I'm lucky enough to live next door to the perfect example of this. Whatever it takes...

ATB

• Like 2

The "pro" looks like a right arse hole and nothing more than a bully himself.

Why the father couldn't of given him a good hiding at home is beyond me.

If the lad is as bad as some are suggesting then that little gym session won't phase him. He will still pick on the weak and be proud of his bruises for a few days when he's thought up of a story to tell his mates.