Ive got a warrior 04, just got the head gasket done on mine a momth ago, it was overheating and expanding the water over to the expan bottle where the water would be bubbling up, the 03 and 04 are bad for this, since i got it back from the mechanic its never been the same and its starting to overheat again, my fanbelts are screeching a bit so a will tighten them up to see if the makes a difference, never thought of that till i read it there

hi , you say its not leaking water ,ok , does it pressurise quickly ? if yes I would go head gasket / head,, does your heaters blow hot air fairly quickly ? if yes the water pump is ok , work through the cheeper options , thermostat, radiator , they are real cheap on ebay , if you end up going down the cylinder head route have it pressure tested before having it skimmed , they are prone to cracking internaly, again you can get a new head fairly cheep on ebay, ,,good luck

Just got mine back the day because it was over heating and expanding water in to the expansion bottle, the pully belt had to be replaced because the wheel was spinning at a bit and it was making the fanbelts loose and the water bottle wasnt working the way it should be, 130 quid but hopefully thats it sorted now, problem car

• 3 weeks later...