Romeo X Fly Pups

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bud now 8 and half months old. 25tts

Nearly two weeks old now and all seven (4bitches & 3dogs) pups are doing great. most have doubled there size in 12 days. just starting to open their eyes. Its been a stressful first week with fly

A nice pic of mother and son.

Posted Images

Looks very well jax doing a grand job there

well my pup just wont grow or come to her name I think she has a screw lose or missing

Same litter?

Mabel is very selective when it comes to doing what she is told. Problem I'm facing is I refuse to punish / fear train as I don't want that relationship with my dog and at the same time I don't really believe in treat training either because they should be doing the basics regardless so it is a bit of a slog with her sometimes when she won't listen (last night for example she wouldn't come back so I just waited for her then when she finally came back she got taken into the outbuildings and did 10 minutes hard short range recall training - she's been coming like a star today!).

Looks very well jax doing a grand job there

well my pup just wont grow or come to her name I think she has a screw lose or missing

Same litter?

Mabel is very selective when it comes to doing what she is told. Problem I'm facing is I refuse to punish / fear train as I don't want that relationship with my dog and at the same time I don't really believe in treat training either because they should be doing the basics regardless so it is a bit of a slog with her sometimes when she won't listen (last night for example she wouldn't come back so I just waited for her then when she finally came back she got taken into the outbuildings and did 10 minutes hard short range recall training - she's been coming like a star today!).

Fly was only 21tts and weighed 30lb. So don't worry they will reach 23-24 without a problem. I been adding brown bread, rice and pasta to help bulk them and abit of lard each day. My pup wont l listen at all around other dogs but when its just him by himself then he listens.

• Like 1

24th August Fuji. Hows he doing anyway?

Mine was born on the 18th August mate,yeah mines doing fine..jumps great,reasonably sensible lol,brilliant in the motor,had his teeth into stuff the big dogs have caught,i think he may end up being aggressive over his catch from what ive seen so far anyways..happy enough upto press Rew ? ..stands 23 1/2tts and weighed 48lb these were a couple of days ago,he has had a bug and not really eat since last Friday so has lost quite a bit of weight but eating grand today so hopefully back on the road to full health ..

PSX_20160108_160653_zpsitpta7ja.jpg

• Like 2