Romeo X Fly Pups

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bud now 8 and half months old. 25tts

Nearly two weeks old now and all seven (4bitches & 3dogs) pups are doing great. most have doubled there size in 12 days. just starting to open their eyes. Its been a stressful first week with fly

A nice pic of mother and son.

Posted Images

Cheers guys. Just throwing the food down him. Been feeding nutra nuggets which is 31% protein and high calcium. Been adding lard to his food every couple days and plenty of chicken. Then again the other dog pups are them same, built like Romeo. Here's buds brother NIPPER

that pups a beauty . Romeo has very strong genes indeed

I haven't done any training Tomo, but I did some retrieves with a rabbit fur and he was very good. Bringing it to hand.

The nutra nuggets seem ok, even the older dogs are on it. Probably too much protein for them but good when they are working I suppose. I feed a varied diet anyway. I been buying fresh mackerel from Tesco for 26p at end of the night, usually about 7pm they reduce them. So they get this sometimes.

• Like 1

Here's two of the other pups out the litter. Brindle bitch pup is Nala, she was the runt of the litter but now 23.5"tts. The reed dog pup is Charlie and he's 25"tts. Both owners are very happy with them. My bud had his first run on a daytime yesterday by mistake but stayed with the rest of our pack.

post-2179-0-22454700-1457341207_thumb.jpg

post-2179-0-02728100-1457341217_thumb.jpg

Cheers guys. Just throwing the food down him. Been feeding nutra nuggets which is 31% protein and high calcium. Been adding lard to his food every couple days and plenty of chicken. Then again the other dog pups are them same, built like Romeo. Here's buds brother NIPPER

lol get him a beter bed mate if you leve him in there to long he will grow to big :D

• 2 weeks later...

Looks well matey,very similar to this pup here..ours was 7 month old yday,my lad measured him up..he was 57lb and just a hairs breath under 26tts,still lots if knuckle on him too,yours looks heavier set though ?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...